No announcement yet.

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, redfox is like a little puppy about to get his bone... he's like, THROW THE BONE, THROW THE BONE!!!
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
      hehe, redfox is like a little puppy about to get his bone... he's like, THROW THE BONE, THROW THE BONE!!!
      lol you can read my face with out even seeing it :p:...im a boost whore and dont even have it yet...
      boost--> <--me
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

lol, I laugh but feels like I am in ths same boat.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i want this engine soo bad im gettin ready to send an extra $25 bucks..
          '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

what does extra money have to do with getting the motor sooner?

edit~> oh have you paid? Are you talking about the extra for the paypal fees?

Comment

Originally posted by turboge
              If all of the motors arrive before 5 come through with payment then I may have to ask everyone for another $25 to cover my increased pricing from the supplier due to the change in demand. That's something I'd rather not do.
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I thought that 5 have paid already!

crap.

Comment

Originally posted by turboge
                  1. Donnie (D323) Payment Received #1 Slot
                  2. Shaun (Redfox) Payment Received #2 Slot
                  3. Kevin (illicitQ) Payment Received #3 Slot

4. Jon (itzkcatz) (Awaiting Payment)

5. Don (don_don) (Pending) PM Sent *NEED CONFIRMATION ASAP*
                  6. EGTgtx (Pending) PLEASE PM ME! *NEED CONFIRMATION ASAP*

7. AVAILABLE
                  Originally posted by KiddX
                  i sent my payment today, seeing as he and i are only 2 hours away, it shouldnt take long to get there.. WOO WOO!!