No announcement yet.

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sry to anger you....i was just showing that i did send payment and not just say it...
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

someone with a really good photo printer could print that and change it for whatever purpose they wanted.

thanks shuan..........

j/k
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

the pic wasnt that good of quality
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

alright well i will get back to you asap. Im unhappy with the gtx i just got and i have to see what Osaka will do for me. IF they will get me another engine or not - i dont know yet

Comment

any updates??
            '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

A lot of the payments are coming in, I am out of town right now recovering from surgery and I should be back in a few weeks. I will also have an update when I return. Thanks for all who have sent their payments in, to the rest please send by the end of the month!
              -Braden
              '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

hope the road to recovery is a short one.

keep us posted.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

OK lets do a roll call. Who is getting these motors? are we up to 7? And do we have anyone that wants to get in on this buy?.

Comment

1. Donnie (D323) Payment Received #1 Slot
                    2. Shaun (Redfox) E-mail Sent
                    3. Jon (itzkcatz) (Awaiting Payment)
                    4. Kevin (illicitQ) E-mail Sent
                    5. Dave (cablemirc) (prior arrangements)
                    6. Don (don_don) (Pending) PM Sent
                    7. EGTgtx (Pending) PLEASE PM ME!
                    8. AVAILABLE

don_don and EGTgtx I need to find out your commitment to the buy. I also got word that an 8th motor was found and will make its way onto the final shipment if I want, so if there's someone you know that needs a motor NOW would be the time to tell them and get them in on this final groupbuy!
                    -Braden
                    '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

Dang man, If only I had heard of this sooner... too bad I'm stuck for funding until sometime around January-March. Gotta pay of those credit cards ya know.
                      Eagels may soar, but Weasels never get sucked into jet engines...

Wicked Weasel, 93' Mazda Protege LX 5spd
                      Mods: Monza Pace Setter Catback exaust
                      **Crashed in Dec 04' Not Currently Running

Currently Un Named, 92' Mazda Protege LX 5spd
                      Mods: None Currently

Comment

i've already sent my payment like 2 weeks ago. i've sent you an email.
                        '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

I will be returning home this sunday, my recovery has been going much better in the past few days. A reminder to all who have not sent payment and are on the list, payment needs to be postmarked or sent in by today or the pricing schedule will change. We also have some unconfirmed participants that I need to know if they are continuing in this buy.

I will have a list of all payments received when I get home, hopefully you all have sent prior to this message, thank you to those who have.
                          -Braden
                          '05 WRX

Comment

Hey guys, I'll be returning this Sunday and will have an updated list of paid participants. To those who have not sent in payment, it NEEDS to be postmarked or sent in via paypal TODAY or pricing will be subject to change. To those who have not sent in payment please do so ASAP.

We still have 2 unconfirmed participants, and 2 open motor slots, we need to get these filled!! I will have an update on monday for the status of the first alotment of motors.
                            -Braden
                            '05 WRX

Comment

sweet dude i cant wait!