186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

damn it would be nice to find that motor in a j/y.

especially since they would have no clue what its worth... hello 100 dollar vj23.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Damn I want that GTX. As I am between projects at this time, gotta find a new toy to wrench on. Come on dude, PM me and tell me where it's at, I want it. ****, I'll even give you a very generou$ finder'$ fee.
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          damn it would be nice to find that motor in a j/y.

especially since they would have no clue what its worth... hello 100 dollar vj23.
          yeah, at my u-pull-it they charge a flat fee of $160 for any import 4-banger... so a Toyota Tercel motor would cost me as much as a GTX motor
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
            yeah, at my u-pull-it they charge a flat fee of $160 for any import 4-banger... so a Toyota Tercel motor would cost me as much as a GTX motor
            yesterday and today they had some memorial day sale..... freaking 75 bux for any 4 banger..... its nuts.

I was going to go, but I ended up working on pulling my k8 out....

Comment

they charge 69 bux all the time for any engine down here..........doubt they would have a GTX/R but i guess i should go take a look [1ofdfew] cuz i dont want non of you bastards to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im greedy!!!![/1ofdfew] haha

Comment

am i still banned?

Comment

oh cool. Hey D323 I pmed you thinking that I was still banned. Anyways, please post my PM here. Thanks...

Comment

lol, guess not since you posted....

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                      hey man...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got banned from the forum that I have been going for couple of years when all I did was post something that everyone in the forum w/ benifit on. I posted this so that everyone can check out their j/y and maybe they would catch that gtx/r but I end up getting banned for it.

Why would I BS to something like this? Why would I want to be banned on a forum that help me and I help out build? I was one of the few members that started this forum. Dave emailed me this site from protegeclub then trasfer to here. Why would I ruin my reputation?

Here's exactly what happen from the start.

I sold my 323 for $1,800 to a guy that lives an hour away from my place. 2 days later he called me and asked me if I want to go with him to Texas and pick up a car from his friends dad (gtx/r) thats been sitting in there for 2 years ( low compression motor). They got the car from Japan the dad bought it and brang it here since he's in the Navy. They want $500 for it since they said the j/y will pay them $500 for it he might as well sell it to someone they know and that can use it for the same price.
                      I told the guy who bought my car that I can't go because of work but the real reason why was because why would I go there and waste my time and money for something Im not gonna have benefit on? The driving distance alone is around 27-32 hours. I dont have a 323 anymore there's no point of me getting it. I want to get a protege but not until next year. The guy who bought my 323 end up not buying the car because of him not having enough budget. I told him to just get the car shipped here for $800 but he said he didn't have money anymore he used it on buying my 323.
                      I didn't want to ask him because if you were in my situation you'd be embarassed to ask why? Well, I was raise with manners if I ask him where the car is located and such he would think that I want the car for myself. So I never asked him anything about it. All I know is that if he didn't buy it the owner will send it to the yard.
                      I haven't talked to guy for weeks I told him if he needs something about my old 323 just let me know but he hasn't called lately.

If you can please post this up on the thread.
                      All I wanted was to help out the protege/323 tuners and end up getting band from it.

Comment

If the guy couldn't afford it whats so embrassing about asking him where it's located??? There isn't anything rude about that imho.
                        Sorry about the troll post, i removed it.

93' 5spd DX
                        R.I.P

Comment

I can see both sides... he doesnt want his friend to think he is going behind his back (which is totally respectable), but at the same time why not ask?

If its local to me, I will pay a finders fee fo sho.

Comment

Sooo....where's the car? $$$
                            Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                            '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                            www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

he didnt ask his friend.

he doesnt know.

Comment

Originally posted by protegebob
                                If the guy couldn't afford it whats so embrassing about asking him where it's located??? There isn't anything rude about that imho.
                                Sorry about the troll post, i removed it.
                                The guy can't afford the $800 shipping but can afford the $500 car and the travel expense. The only thing I know about the location is that its from Texas. I know Texas is a huge state but thats all I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X