No announcement yet.

U want 1st gen GTX/R ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, didn't see the post above. That's cool. Something will come along.....
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

850 miles across... El Paso is actually closer to California than it is to the other side of the freaking state.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

something doesn't add up here... he wants a protege which is a slow FWD non-turbo econobox and not a hatchback version that has a turbo AWD?

the bull**** stinks like high hell
        TheMAN
        '01 BJFP MT
        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Either way, I doubt anyone would junk the GTX. Come to think of it, I bet all of this hustle and bustle is over a BF GTX and there was miscommunication along the way.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
            something doesn't add up here... he wants a protege which is a slow FWD non-turbo econobox and not a hatchback version that has a turbo AWD?

the bull**** stinks like high hell
            read my posts over and over and use ur brain while ur at it.

Comment

you are banning him for not sharing info about this car?

I agree with 1ofdfew323 on this one. He shared info with us, believe it or not is your choice but getting all pissed off and...ahem...GREEDY that he won't let YOU buy it is just stupid.

The people getting pissed off that he won't share info are the greedy ones IMVHO. Just b/c you want a GTR for pennies on the dollar and this guy won't break his trust relationship with the guy who bought his car doesn't mean you have to condemn him for it.
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                you are banning him for not sharing info about this car?

I agree with 1ofdfew323 on this one. He shared info with us, believe it or not is your choice but getting all pissed off and...ahem...GREEDY that he won't let YOU buy it is just stupid.

The people getting pissed off that he won't share info are the greedy ones IMVHO. Just b/c you want a GTR for pennies on the dollar and this guy won't break his trust relationship with the guy who bought his car doesn't mean you have to condemn him for it.
                bah....if he knew he couldn't/wouldn't share anymore info than what he did, he never should have posted in the first place. He should have know the hornets nest that would stir up. If he thought people would just keep quiet and go scour the junkyards for a car that might or might not be in a junkyard somewhere in Texas then he's a TOOL. Needle in a ****ing haystack -- Texas is the second biggest state with 268,601 square miles. He should have expected the inqueries to it's exact location, that was a given. Instead he told people to **** off and he wasn't giving out anymore information. WHY POST IN THE FIRST PLACE!
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

this is retarded. Why the hell can't you ask if you (1ofdfew323) could buy the car? No harm in that dude. It's a fircken car for sale, whoever has the money can buy it. There's no backstabbing or imoral reasons behind it, **** your asking to his face.

Obviously there is some kind of alterior motive here, cause if you sold the guy your car, you have his phone number....why you don't call and ask is a mystery. Why you'd think we'd want this info is retarded (re-what Marc93lx just posted) this whole thread is retarded.

No ****ing ****, ppl here aren't going to buzz when you post there's a JDM GTX/R in the USA for sale for a mere $500, but go **** yourselves, i ain't telling where it's at. Just that it's in the second largest state in the country...WTF....Pure ****tardedness.

Comment

yeah... the "heads up" he posted was REALLY useful.... like we're gonna find the ****ing car in this big ass state that have a **** load of junk yards... does he think we live in rhode island?

I don't see ANYTHING wrong with just asking him: "hey man, since both of us can't get the car, there's some people in texas that might be interested in the car. Would it be cool if you tell me so I could let them know where to buy the car?"
                    I absolutely don't see anything rude about that.... and HE has issues if he thinks you're trying to back stab him by asking that info.... if he was your friend, he would just trust you and not be paranoid over this stupid ****.... and YOU my friend has issues also for thinking he will be paranoid over this ****... I guess that makes you paranoid too

and if he does question your motive, then he's not really your friend... and in that situation you can tell him that you just want to save the car from being in the junk yard because of how valuable it is.... if YOU don't want him to know about how valuable the GTX/GTR is, it doesn't matter anyway because he'll eventually find out...

you SAY you have no benefit over this.... I see conflicting statements over this ****... you want to "share" the info with us about the car but saying you don't want to know more info about this because you have "no benefit" over this... if you're truely not selfish, you would a) tell him wtf the GTX/GTR is, b) ask where the car is so that someone can give the car a good home c) support the community by doing both of the above

since you don't care, why should we care what you think? why should you get another protege or 323? seeing as all you want to do is look out for yourself and your "morrals"
                    TheMAN
                    '01 BJFP MT
                    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                      yeah... the "heads up" he posted was REALLY useful.... like we're gonna find the ****ing car in this big ass state that have a **** load of junk yards... does he think we live in rhode island?

I don't see ANYTHING wrong with just asking him: "hey man, since both of us can't get the car, there's some people in texas that might be interested in the car. Would it be cool if you tell me so I could let them know where to buy the car?"
                      I absolutely don't see anything rude about that.... and HE has issues if he thinks you're trying to back stab him by asking that info.... if he was your friend, he would just trust you and not be paranoid over this stupid ****.... and YOU my friend has issues also for thinking he will be paranoid over this ****... I guess that makes you paranoid too

and if he does question your motive, then he's not really your friend... and in that situation you can tell him that you just want to save the car from being in the junk yard because of how valuable it is.... if YOU don't want him to know about how valuable the GTX/GTR is, it doesn't matter anyway because he'll eventually find out...

you SAY you have no benefit over this.... I see conflicting statements over this ****... you want to "share" the info with us about the car but saying you don't want to know more info about this because you have "no benefit" over this... if you're truely not selfish, you would a) tell him wtf the GTX/GTR is, b) ask where the car is so that someone can give the car a good home c) support the community by doing both of the above

since you don't care, why should we care what you think? why should you get another protege or 323? seeing as all you want to do is look out for yourself and your "morrals"
                      Bingo!

Comment

. End of story

Comment

I talked to him today and he told me that owner send the car at the junkyard already over at Lubbock, Texas. Goodluck fellas ! ! !

Comment

right.. I guess it wasnt end of story then.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

what a waste of a ****ing car
                              if you weren't pathetic in the first place, I would drove 5 hours out there just to ****ing buy it... or anyone else closer could've
                              TheMAN
                              '01 BJFP MT
                              '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

He's either telling the truth, or he's saying that because he wants to help restore his rep. I'm betting on the latter. Anyone who knows the GTX is valuable and rare here would not trash it.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                                95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                                90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X