FS: Plug and Play (PNP) Megasquirt Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viper_707 View Post
    hey if i install a bp into my protege 5, can i still use this to run the engine?
    If you use a BP engine harness from a 90-94 Protege (or related car) then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
      If you use a BP engine harness from a 90-94 Protege (or related car) then yes.
      sweet, luckly i have a spare harness laying around. now just need to find some of the guys that have already put a bp into a 3rd gen. i remember one guy on this board that had a race car with lots of hp. but cant find it anymore. remember it was white, anyone?

Comment

Lex. Do you sell (your) harness to plug from the megasquirt to the stock harness?

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
          Lex. Do you sell (your) harness to plug from the megasquirt to the stock harness?
          While I can sell just the harness - you have to be aware that there are some internal changes needed to the MS for it to work in PNP mode.

Comment

Thanks Alex

Comment

Alright - some exciting new products are going to become available through us before the end of this year.

So, we had to revamp things a little.

First of all, we have a new home: http://www.stratifiedauto.com/

Here is where all the pricing, ordering, etc. will happen. I am removing the first post information so that we only updated.

Thank you to all the customers and support so far - you guys helped this little business grow and I hope everyone is satisfied. I'm always here for questions/inquiries and always here for feedback.
              Last edited by Lex; 04-28-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

WOW!! i just went thru the site briefly and its amazing how easy one can go on there and start tuning. . . easy as 123 lol awesome job guys wished i had found you be4 i had ordered mine ;(
                Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
                  WOW!! i just went thru the site briefly and its amazing how easy one can go on there and start tuning. . . easy as 123 lol awesome job guys wished i had found you be4 i had ordered mine ;(
                  Great and thank you! I'm glad it was easy to follow - that was my goal with the site If you know of anyone looking for an MS, I appreciate you passing the word on.

Comment

amazing website!!!
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

will do! i have pmd you regarding some stuff alex.
                      Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                      99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                      01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

PM replied.

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been around as much lately. I can certainly be reached via PM and e-mail - it's just that I am very busy this and next month so my time online is limited.

Comment

do you know if there will be an pnp for the b6t?

Comment

Originally posted by SL33PER View Post
                            do you know if there will be an pnp for the b6t?
                            I am sorry but at this time we don't have a PNP solution for the B6T and I can't promise anything for the future at this point. We can still provide an MS however but the customer would be responsible for the wiring.

Comment

Alright everyone, I am back from my travels. Those that have contacted me during my time away - I am replying to you today. Anyone else, please feel free to contact me - my response times are back to normal!

Comment

Hey lex. I'm looking for a MS unit for my GTX. I'm currently building my GTR engine so it'll need to control it. Do you offer any type of EDIS for COP integration? I'd love to completely/mostly get rid of the disty. I know it'll need to be used for the CAM sensor. All five of the option including wideband with blue gauge, and with the normal serial cable. I'd love it as PnP. What can you do for me? Shipping will be to 44137 Dortmund Germany.
                                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Working...
                                X