Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What suspension are you using and how do you like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i ordered the tokico's from summit. $196 shipped for the set seemed like a smoking deal. now I just gotta pick springs. then my coilovers will be ready to sell!

Comment

You ordered tokico zx2 Sr struts right? Imo not the same quality as the blues. I had better luck with my kyb gr2 struts. The blues I had on my old pro felt so nice.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

are the SR's different then then these? it's not to late to cancel my order...

Free Shipping - Ford Performance Parts M-18000-Z2 with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Shocks and Struts at Summit Racing.

Comment

Yep. Those are Sr struts
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X