• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

LOL, that's great!

Comment

all that money and effort... just so you can look at the BSOD (blue screen of death for those who don't know) in your car

Comment

here's the source code for the OS: http://www.mediaengine.org/

there are many available skins
          this is sooooo cool...

Comment

Comment

wow i love it ... im gonna get a touchscreen after i get the system ... the bodykit can wait heh

Comment

notice that DVD drive in the glove box?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                  the bodykit can wait heh
                  hehehe... way to go my friend

Comment

oh well time to go now ... its been fun looking all this stuff over ...

Comment

Sucks that media engine is only for windows... it looks cool but linux is a lot more stable. The nice thing about the whole computer setup is that once you've installed the hardware you can update and change the software the same as at home... if you don't like one system, clear it out and try another.

Comment

it's a PC, you can have an OS loader if you want and chose whether you wanna run linux or windows. the system is so flexible, you can do anything! all you have to do is find the linux equivalent to that media engine software and you can choose the OS for the day depending on your mood.

Comment

Hey, I actually found a reason to spend the extra money on the screen I posted before... the touch panel that goes in front of the screen is glass. Have you ever pushed on an lcd screen before? It distorts and changes colors really badly. If you do that often enough (as in using it as a touch screen) it can seriously screw things up. If you use the glass one, you won't actually be touching the lcd so it won't hurt anything. Also as an alternative, digital worldwide sells just the touch panel which can be used in front of any screen you want. I emailed them a while back and they said you can map the corners of the touch panel to any spot you want so it doesn't have to be an exact fit on your screen.

Comment

i hate you guys. Im so jealous. Just wait till you see mine. (in a couple months)
                            My OLD Car

Comment

We don't have it yet... or at least I don't. Give it at least a couple of months for me too.

Comment

nobody has it on the forums yet?
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X