Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD player/deck/headunit advice needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will admit that the pioneer premier in my wifes car has one issue. the blue tooth acts up. but i think its her car. i have here old blue tooth in my car and no issues. but she had them when it was in her car. other then that its flawless.

NEUMAN

Comment

Yaya, old thread, but nobody checks in here anyway.

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

I've owned 3 Pioneer's in the past, none of them lower-end and all had various problems forcing me to replace them after only a couple years. Nice and very easy to use, but never worked well for me.

I've had a Kenwood deck for 3 years now. Nice deck, menu's are hidden with many different buttons, but works wonderfully.
      sigpic
      2004 Subaru WRX STi
      2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

pioneer hands down . my last 5 cars have had em . mind you i always buy the premier series hu. never had issues with em .

Comment

dang man sorry for ur loss man some rooky ass ppl busted out my drivers door window and tried takin my detachable steering wheel but they didnt know how to take it off thank god! and they ripped my deck out messed up the whole dash like they tried yankin the whole thing out so i feel you on ur loss bro lol i still need to get me a new deck too =/
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X