No announcement yet.

great service from resonant engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but my box is gona be a 6th order BP, which means you can't see the sub anyways.

that would be too much work to try and make a fiberglass enclosure for spl comps anyways
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
      i'm not talking about how would i get a measurement, i'm talking about in the comp, in iasca, stock class I your box can't be over 28
      " high, but how could they tell without ripping the box apart???
      that's for SUV's, wagons, and vans how tall do you want your box?

Comment

right now, its about 14" tall i was just asking that question in theory for what they would do
        '02 classic red p5

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
          did you ever get the fusion components?
          actually, i am working with my friend to get oz audio matrix comps and a 15in sub, juiced by autotek amps.
          but we're waiting for the ces to come out...who knows what new goodies will be released.
          -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
          >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
          **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by onehawaiian
            actually, i am working with my friend to get oz audio matrix comps and a 15in sub, juiced by autotek amps.
            but we're waiting for the ces to come out...who knows what new goodies will be released.
            a lot of new goodies if my reserve unit gets demobilized by then, and my friend get's his shop going, we are going:p: it's gonna be ****ing awesome

Comment

i was actually gonna grab some 7in dynaudio comps, but decided to go the "cheaper" route until ces. if good stuff hits the market then, i'll grab those.
              i think for now i'll run new amps just to keep me tied over...
              >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

which autotek amps are you going to be running? if i stay on active duty for much longer, i'll be getting a complete mean machine setup for amps the MX-5000 for my brahma 10, and 2 of the MX-4500's one will power my front components and the RE 8's i'm going to put in my front doors, and the other will be for my rear speakers, and probably a set of tweets in the A-pillars, for when i really want to get loud but that amp will be off most of the time

Comment

i was thinking the xs1500.1 for my sub, and the xs900.4 for my front/rear...
                  i like the look of the stealth series amps.
                  >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                  **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

this is offtopic but i would like to raise my hand to onehawaiians sig.

one, how do you fusion comps sound honesly???
                    '02 classic red p5

Comment

i was thinking the xs1500.1 for my sub, and the xs900.4 for my front/rear...
                      i like the look of the stealth series amps.
                      i've heard nothing but good things about the stealth series, although i haven't used them, yet

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
                        this is offtopic but i would like to raise my hand to onehawaiians sig.

one, how do you fusion comps sound honesly???
                        honest opinion on the fusion 5.25 component set (powerplant line):

they are very good originally (with the 0.75in tweeters), but i blew the tweets the first two weeks i had 'em. replaced them with 1/2in tweets, and they do the job fine.
                        midbass is alright for 5.25's, tho i tend to miss a few bass lines in some songs (doesn't play as hard). plays rather admirably when using "rock/hard rock"...
                        my original setup was with a single 12in powerplant, and in all honesty, my system rocked. buth with dual 12 jonah's i had to do a LOT of tuning on my eq.
                        nutshell- i couldn't ask for a better pair of components for $85.
                        >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                        **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                          i've heard nothing but good things about the stealth series, although i haven't used them, yet

as far as i heard, the mean machine and stealth use the same boards, just different housing. could be wrong tho. the stealth series amps are nice and play very well.
                          in fact, autotek amps are solid all around from supersport (have the ss750.1 and the ss440.4) to the stealth series.
                          and as u know, the street series are sweet looking and powerful buggers to boot.
                          >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                          **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

as far as i heard, the mean machine and stealth use the same boards, just different housing. could be wrong tho. the stealth series amps are nice and play very well.
                            in fact, autotek amps are solid all around from supersport (have the ss750.1 and the ss440.4) to the stealth series.
                            and as u know, the street series are sweet looking and powerful buggers to boot.
                            the boards pictured on thier website look very different. maybe the older mean machine ones were the same they have the same features, though

Comment

hey, ur right!
                              just looked at the site...

sad note: millenium will no longer have gs designs.
                              i have their eq and it's awesome.
                              too bad, it was a pretty good company...
                              >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

hey, ur right!
                                just looked at the site...

sad note: millenium will no longer have gs designs.
                                i have their eq and it's awesome.
                                too bad, it was a pretty good company...
                                aw well. never mattered that much to me, since my distributor didn't carry them

Comment

Working...
                                X