No announcement yet.

great service from resonant engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but still sad to see a company go down.
    i like when companies have to fight for respect and not just be given the crown...
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Originally posted by onehawaiian
      yeah, but still sad to see a company go down.
      i like when companies have to fight for respect and not just be given the crown...
      oh damn, i thought you meant that GS was bought out by some other group. i didn't know they just stopped making them they were a cheaper alternative to autotek, but still had high quality, like autotek. i'm still pissed that when the group that owns power acoustik and farenheit bought soundstream, they had a choice of sticking with one of the 2 distributors for farenheit, and they chose the other distributor, not mine if they had chose mine, then i'd still be able to get farenheit, and soundstream equip that would have been sweet, getting the tarantula amp at cost:p: i think i'm going to go cry myself to sleep now, thinking of how nice it would have been

Comment

ah, but back to re...
        i'd like to test a xxx comp.
        but i do have to move away from the spl market and ease into the sq world like i had originally planned... :p
        -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
        >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
        **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

I didn't know SoundStream was bought out. What all happened with that? Do you think they will ever come down on prices? They have awsome top notch ****, but damn do you have to pay for it. Thank God for Dealer Accomodation when I got it, otherwise, a cheap no name brand like ALPINE would be in my car!!!
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Comment

onehawiian: if you go with the XXX lineup, that IS their SQ lineup the XXX is very similar to a brahma, just with more xmax, and the brahma is a top contender for SQ

misterT: the group that owns soundstream sold it to the group that owns power acoustik and farenheit, and like 6 other companies. the prices and quality won't change, and the average consumer will never know it's under different ownership:p: that happens a lot nowadays, and you'd never know the difference like i bet you didn't know that lightning audio was going to stop all production of subs and amps, since that section of their business was so ****ty when they started it. rockford fosgated helped redesign everything and get them on track with better products, and now they are doing quite well

Comment

just like i didn't know rockford fosgate bought out mbquartz
                '02 classic red p5
                currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

RE sent me a email saying their 36.1 amps will be available as soon as the get more boards in, they are ordered, but not yet in. the amp will run under 400 bucks(barley) and is supposed to but out around 2k rms
                  '02 classic red p5
                  currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Working...
                  X