No announcement yet.

It's Finally Happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetness, turbo is fun, but trust me even with the turbo the added power will wear off fast, lol and you will need more.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

And that is why God made bigger turbos. And forged internals.

Comment

And new cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
          I am very indecisive. Anybody will tell you that. It was fast when I got it. But that extra 33 hp wore off really quick.

The 200whp is gonna get boring to. I once said I'd be statisfied with a stock gtx motor, bah. Now I gotta t3/4 boostin 20lbs, and I want more than that now. You'll always want more.
          James G.
          sobe83@yahoo.com
          AIM: DVS 323BPT
          MySpace
          Cardomain
          <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by limpgtx
            The 200whp is gonna get boring to. I once said I'd be statisfied with a stock gtx motor, bah. Now I gotta t3/4 boostin 20lbs, and I want more than that now. You'll always want more.
            i agree lol, i want more power too.
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

How are you liking the Greddy E-manage ne3ek? There are lots of aspects that I plan on changing with the kit. I will probably ditch the FMU, I just don't like the idea of them. Going with a different gauge setup as well. Not a big fan of the Autometer Phantom gauges. I'll be selling those along with the 60mm Greddy EGT gauge for some Defi D-Series Gauges.

Comment

when u get it in post pics!!!!!!

Comment

Oh I will. Luckily I have a job interview in the morning, so that will speed the process along if I get hired. I got alot of stuff that is changing, and the tuning costs are going to be high, but worth it. I'll try to get some video clips too once everything is installed and tuned. Probably lots of track footage.

Comment

Well today was a damn good day. Got hired today and start training tomorrow morning. The turbo kit will probably be here in about 2-3 weeks. It's looking like I will have the cash to buy everything I need and have it installed right away. Spoke to the local tuner today, and he quoted me $300 for install and tuning on the wideband O2. This guy tunes everybody's car around town. From the Hondas to the Supras, everbody goes to him. For any of you guys going to the Southeast Nationals in Bristol for NOPI, you will see me there most likely. I was asked by the Mazda dealership to take my car with them and put it in their vendor tent. Might even take part in the race wars. Can't wait.

Comment

Gawd Damn it!! Screw man, Screw you! <~pure hatin' yo!
                      Congrats on everything!!
                      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Can I interest you in some Hateorade?

Comment

cant wait to see it.

Comment

Well yesterday I sent out the rest of the money I owed the guy. The manifold should be with Beau from MAM right now. Hopefully his jet coater is running on time this week. The check should make it by Monday and hopefully clear by the end of the week. I'd like to get this kit on immediately when it makes it here. Just got to narrow the installers down from 2 to 1. Both are highly qualified and recommended, and very reasonable on price.

Comment

Well the weekend of the 30th this month is when the kit will be installed. I've gotten in alot of the electronics, but the rest of my kit should be here by Wednesday. I'm getting it on just in time to go to the Promazda meet where my exhaust work will be done. Full 3" turboback connected a "slime green" Apexi N1 turbo muffler. Can't wait.

Comment

i didnt see your post greg lol, sorry. I decided to go w/the haltech e6k so i sold off the emanage never used it, but i wish i would have atleast tryed it it, it sounds amazing, i hear nothing but good things about the e manage
                                00 dakota 4x4
                                90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Working...
                                X