No announcement yet.

It's Finally Happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem man. I decided to stick with the FMU route for now. I'll see how that works out and then make a decision from there. No need to spend money on something I don't need.

Comment

Does the Emanage do timing? Are there disadvantages compared to the Haltech?
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Well based on your sig, I'm assuming you have an MP3. Might I interest you in the J&S Safeguard I have for sale to protect you from the MP3's advanced timing? Its a good idea to have on an MP3. It'll pull timing when it detects knock, has boost-dependent retard, and RPM based-retard. In fact the unit I'm selling ($425 shipped, never used) is slightly biased for the RPM points on the MP3. I purchased one back when I was thinking about turbo'ing.

You'll need the Bosch Knock Sensor which John@J&S can sell you, or you can pick up from the links in my thread for $30 less than John sells them.

Chris

Comment

I would pick this up, but I am going to be using a P5 ECU. Now I realize it is still useful on that kind of setup, but I don't have that amount of cash to spend on it.

Comment

Alright cool. Damnit. I wish the J&S wasn't such a specialty item, because its going to take a long time to get my money back for it . Oh well. Good luck with the boost.

Chris

Comment

It would be nice if the J&S wasn't so expensive. It's a very nifty tool, though.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Yeah, but keep in mind I'm selling it for less than the group buy price, which was 15% off retail price. So Its already over 20% off. So for a brand new unit, you're getting a good deal :D

Chris

Comment

blah blah blah
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                  X