No announcement yet.

Ive Done It!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i kno mazda and hondas are totally different but if a honday can make almost 300 n/a then i think mazda can make over 200 n/a
    Honda's are totally different by design... the ports are too big (they make HP but no TQ) & their cams next to ours look like race spec's. No other way to make the power plainly.

OYE!!! thank you esmacmil, glad you see what im talking about
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i kno hondas are different but like i said if they can make over 300n/a then im sure a mazda should be able to make over 200n/a

and besides if hondas were so ****ty then why is it that there everywhere running high hp numbers and laying down some FAST times?

im just saying that its possible to make over 200 n/a on a BP
      My Car Domain
      My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
      Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

hondas are light, & have areodynamic flow reducing drag. put any motorthat makes any power & it'll move around.

without an extensive investment its just not feasible.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by OUfb2005 View Post
          i kno hondas are different but like i said if they can make over 300n/a then im sure a mazda should be able to make over 200n/a

and besides if hondas were so ****ty then why is it that there everywhere running high hp numbers and laying down some FAST times?

im just saying that its possible to make over 200 n/a on a BP
          gearing also plays a major role in this... the highest gearing ratio AFAIK that you can swap into a mazda is 4.3 from MX-3 v6's.

Stock EP's (2002 si) come with 4.7. That and short ass close ratio gears help tremendously.

If I was going to build a NA FWD vehicle it would in all probablility be a honda since there is so much more aftermarket and support.

However, boosted FWD, I wouldn't touch a honda. The stock CR are too high to boost safely (for the amount of psi I want to push) without alot of bottom end/internal work.

Show me a stock block/head Honda putting down 400whp on STOCK internals (no N2O either). You cant. Mazdas can, and have
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Cast blocks > aluminum blocks.

B00sted Mazda > N/A or FI Honda

Comment

Originally posted by D323 View Post
              gearing also plays a major role in this... the highest gearing ratio AFAIK that you can swap into a mazda is 4.3 from MX-3 v6's.

Stock EP's (2002 si) come with 4.7. That and short ass close ratio gears help tremendously.

If I was going to build a NA FWD vehicle it would in all probablility be a honda since there is so much more aftermarket and support.

However, boosted FWD, I wouldn't touch a honda. The stock CR are too high to boost safely (for the amount of psi I want to push) without alot of bottom end/internal work.

Show me a stock block/head Honda putting down 400whp on STOCK internals (no N2O either). You cant. Mazdas can, and have
              hate to bust ur bobble but ric @RM has boosted a 2000si with a stock internal H22 street tune running a 11.4@132 @23psi 2800lbs turbo size a SC67-69
              92 Mazda MX-3 (2120lbs) (12.4@118@18psi)1.8 DOHC ,Eletromotive TEC II Standalone System, Turbo Ric Project Turbo Kit, Custom intake manifold 80MM Mustang TB, PT67 P-TRIM TURBO, Custom turbo manifold, 3 in. down pipe, Innovate wideband, 1000cc RC Injecters,walbro 255, custom fuel rail, Areomotive FPR, MSD wires, NGK V-Power R5671A-8 plugs, 31 1/2" L x 10 5/8" H x 3 1/2" D Percision Turbo 750HP FMIC , 2.5in intercooler piping, Tial wastegate/BOV, Unrothdox UDP, KIA G-series trans, ACT 6 puck extreme clutch,(Need a twin disc) 30psi guage&10,000RPM tach (autometer)(EQUUS guages), NO I DON'T HAVE A BPT I HAVE A REUGLAR BP-DE. (updated)

Otherwise known as LIMEGREEN MX-3
              12 sec MX-3TURBO RIC PROJECT MX-3
              http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=59746
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dn-fw9S7s
              http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=56488

Comment

Originally posted by srad2drag View Post
                With Drag radials your 60 footer still blows dude..I cut a 2.19 60 footer with regular es100's....If you can get a better 60 you will be deep in the 14's.Still good job though.
                i wouldnt be so rude as to say they blow but considering i was pulling the same 60' times with crappy crappy crappy 2 yr old all seasons... maybe try launching at a lower rpm i have no experience with drag radials but i would imagin they should hook up better than my tires did

i havent read beyond the first page so i apologise if i am beating a dead horse.

edit:dang this is an old thread... sorry
                Last edited by FazdaBoy4ever; 01-17-2007, 05:20 PM.
                There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 BP MX-3 View Post
                  hate to bust ur bobble but ric @RM has boosted a 2000si with a stock internal H22 street tune running a 11.4@132 @23psi 2800lbs turbo size a SC67-69
                  what were his whp numbers?
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                  X