No announcement yet.

Can't drive for **** !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that I like the F tranny a lot. Especially since I got the timing situated. I managed to get another flywheel also and I am going to bring it to my machine shop and have them lighten it up for me and then get a Spec stage 1 clutch.
    You already know the turbo comes after that. I can't put the turbo on with that stock clutch on there. I will be in problems.

I hope I can get the clutch done, you already know what I went through when I threw my back out. ****, don't want to do that again.

Hey did you race WTF yet?
    I wasn't sure if you guys were cool like that or what. Cool to know though. I need to go back to that junkyard and grab some more parts off the 323.
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

No, i haven't race Mr. WTF. I've been busy lately and y do i want to waiste my gas if i already know he's going to smoke my ass...(hehehe). Naahh, for real tho he got some **** underneath that hood that he told me. He's got some pretty impressive ideas about them bp motor and the tranny....I give him props for that !

Comment

Last edited by 323BP05; 06-18-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
          No, i haven't race Mr. WTF. I've been busy lately and y do i want to waiste my gas if i already know he's going to smoke my ass...(hehehe). Naahh, for real tho he got some **** underneath that hood that he told me. He's got some pretty impressive ideas about them bp motor and the tranny....I give him props for that !
          Gas is expensive these days. A 1ofdfew323 I would try just to see whats up.
          I wanna see time slips of the 14second run he posted on hes site.

How fast was that turbo EGT he had?

Comment

The turbo EGT that he had was in Puerto Rico. He use to ran high 13's to low 14's. I haven't seen he's EGT actually i wasn't fortunate to see that 13 sec. EGT bcuz i just met the guy and Im not from PR.

I definetly will race him but as of right now im just, like i said too busy. Maybe this July I'll come down and visit him on his home track. (infeneon raceway)

Comment

Working...
            X