No announcement yet.

Bronzeoil shifter bushings (1st gen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah... ok then.. the kartboy bushing is the same thing as what groharlem was selling for awhile then...(he had some custom poly bushings made for the shifter control arm that he sold for awhile)

how much of a difference does that bushing really make?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

im still in for the shifter and tranny bushings... the shifter control rod bushing is still up in the air.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been moving to my new appartement this weekend.

To ship the whole bushing kit (6) should be very cheap.... I'll put 'em in a padded envellope ... cheaper than shipping a box. So should'nt be more than 5$ - 8$.

The bronzoils fit on the B&M, that's what's on my car right now.

The Kartboy style bushing (the big ones) on the other rod makes shifting even more precise. They complement the shifter bushings very well.

Comment

so how are they and when do u need the money

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdapower6666
            so how are they and when do u need the money
            When they're ready. I'll post when they are, don't worry.

Comment

So what's the final price for all six? Are we looking at $47 + shipping? And can we mix and match at all?

Comment

Oh and here's another question... will any of these even work with the 4wd tranny? I just read the faq about it, and apparently it's cable controlled while all the others are rod controlled.

Comment

just like alittle kid....

are they done yet... are they done yet..... huh huh huh... how bout now????

LOL

im excited to try them out

Comment

so................. are they done yet?
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

I got a question for ya. Can you only sell the ones that go on the end of the shifter rods that attatch to the tranny. My TWM has a bearing at the end of the shifter, so no need for a bushing there. If im talking out my bum bum, please tell me. Thank you.
                      Last edited by elscotto80; 12-05-2004, 08:02 PM.
                      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                        Oh and here's another question... will any of these even work with the 4wd tranny? I just read the faq about it, and apparently it's cable controlled while all the others are rod controlled.
                        You'll have to verify that yourself cause I ain't got any infos about the AWD bushings... I knew they werw cable instead of rods but don't know about bushings.

I got a question for ya. Can you only sell the ones that go on the end of the shifter rods that attatch to the tranny. My TWM has a bearing at the end of the shifter, so no need for a bushing there. If im talking out my bum bum, please tell me. Thank you.
                        Yeah of course I'll sell ya 2 bushings if you only need 2. No prob.

And for the rest of you whiners , I think they will be machined this week. I'll have to check with my friend. It's side project for him so don't expect him to work full time on those 'till they are ready.

Comment

just let me know when u need the money and i will send it via pay pal

Comment

Do you guys think I should advertive my bushings elsewhere on the board? Since were making a batch of those bushings, why not trying to get the most people we can so I don't have to make 3 batches. I'd like to do one big batch ... not once a week.

I could put this in the 'Parts for sale' section?? But problem is I'm no vendor, just having fun making parts and selling 'em to help the Protegé community.

Can I do this??

Comment

you might put it in the Group buy section. do it as a group buy. That way people can post as they want it and you can add them to a list on the 1st page.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
                                Do you guys think I should advertive my bushings elsewhere on the board? Since were making a batch of those bushings, why not trying to get the most people we can so I don't have to make 3 batches. I'd like to do one big batch ... not once a week.

I could put this in the 'Parts for sale' section?? But problem is I'm no vendor, just having fun making parts and selling 'em to help the Protegé community.

Can I do this??
                                Well, do you think you could send me a sample set (i'll pay for em) before you mass produce?

Give me a chance to check out the parts and test fit them all. Then i can give you aprouval for limited vendor status (limited being, your not a company and do not offer parts on a regular basis)

Please don't don't take offense, I don't mean to sound like big brother wanting to check your work, but it seems like the fair way to do it, since we do require vendor status for group buys.

Comment

Working...
                                X