No announcement yet.

Etd racing review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here you can see how much the turbo has moved towards the driver's side. you really cant see but the bottom mount for the radiator is right underneath the turbo now

np room for a radiator that would be big enuff to cool this beast down

another view

you can see here that im showing where it would not fit

now this is not fun.
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
      Dam, that sucks! Any way you could have your local shop modify the etdr manifold to be shorter so it's not a total loss? Sounds like it would only fit in a MX3 the way it is right now.
      not worth the time and money to mess with this manifold, and yes it looks to only fit MX-3's. I did not try it with the stock radiator but im sure it wont fit either. im going to be selling this manifold. not even used

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

I feel your pain bro...Sorry you went thru that too... Hopefully someone with an Mx-3 will buy it from you.
        sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

ya now most likely ill be selling this manifold. not sure tho. but i do have a GI thread with some parts if anyone maybe interested check it out.

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
            ya now most likely ill be selling this manifold. not sure tho. but i do have a GI thread with some parts if anyone maybe interested check it out.
            Can you put the radiator on the opposite side?
            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
            "Who Dey"

Comment

i could but then i would need to redo the IC piping on both sides(route them outside or under the frame) and mount the IC up right behind the front bumper like you normally would. but then i think if i put the radiator there it will also interfere with the bumper/grill. I should test fit it that way and see what happens, good suggestion bomdout^^
              i mean it would be alot cheaper that route too.

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Well if your half rad isn't fitting with a VJ turbo, it's probably not to promising for my T3 setup. Nothing can be done about it now though, have to wait and see
                -'91 Festiva L
                -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

You could also tilt the radiator if it fits inbetween the core support.
                  Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                  "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by teqnyck View Post
                    Well if your half rad isn't fitting with a VJ turbo, it's probably not to promising for my T3 setup. Nothing can be done about it now though, have to wait and see
                    bro im afraid to tell you but i dont think that manifold is going to fit. what is your setup?

the way these guys designed it is to fit nothing else but the MX-3s. you have any pix of your setup so far?

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                      You could also tilt the radiator if it fits inbetween the core support.
                      well its pretty tall and tilting it might not work, but with the idea of putting it on the otherside wont there be a problem with routhing the hoses since the rail will be in the way? i have not had a chance to look at my car for this idea yet.

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Hi there guys,

Little feedback for me,

I bought from etd racing a M-TUNED high flow fuel rail, was for a 1.8L N/A engine, but he told me he will fit straight on my BPD engine, communication was great and shipping was fast, but customs killed me

Here's the product :

I still not try to putt it on my bpd engine, hope it will fit straight lol, i know the fpr of the miata is on the other side but it will not be a problem for me because i'll use a aeromotive afpr.

Hope it's help ! cheers !
                        Last edited by triplezoom; 12-24-2010, 05:38 AM. Reason: image not working

Comment

an update from my end. im not using the ETD manifold. ive decided to go another route and i will be selling this for sure this time lol.
                          ive got some interest but not confirmed. if anyone wants it lmk.
                          i have my GI thread up already

93 Mercury Tracer SW

Comment

Working...
                          X