Just to slap them down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiddX
    god your sexy, will you make sweet sweet love to me?
    If u stop posting crazy **** i will set u up with a hooker?

Comment

and then i can go 160 down baker grade with her? YAY!

i like asian women
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Right now, there are only two 1st gens I know of that can break 140mph. Turbo1g's GTX powered 92 LX and my GTR powered 91 LX with a 626 5th gear. I'm sure there are other ones on this board, but without major N/A work, a bottle or forced induction, it's near impossible. Even a 1st gen LX with it's 128hp has a hard time gettin that high.

Oh and Jon, don't sweat it, you'll be haulin ass as soon as spring rolls around. It's defintely worth the wait.

Adam
        1991 Protege GTR
        #1739 of 2500
        Last edited by BoostedPro; 10-11-2003, 03:13 AM.
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

why didnt i get the GTR engine!!!!!!!! i could have had it installed and tuned for the same amount of money ive already put into installing the stock BP DOHC!!!!!!!!!! but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO my mechanic didnt want to deal with the wiring issues!!! BAH!!!! perhaps some day i will make a custom turbo setup... AND THEN THE HONDAS WILL PAY!!!!!!!!
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

1) GTR engine is very hard to find
            2) The wiring is a pain in the ass.
            3) Getting it repaired is another pain in the ass since no one has seen or heard of them before and some parts are dealer only since they have to come from overseas.

I was gonna have a shop do my swap. They wanted $800 yo do it and that was assuming that everything went smooth. So indtead I made a few calls and ended up doing the swap in my driveway. (Props to Bruce95fmla and Turbo1g for their involvement in the swap.)

Adam
            1991 Protege GTR
            #1739 of 2500
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

my mechanic was working at a mazda dealership untill a month ago. they said they could have found me one easy. they said they could even find me a wiring harness. BUT my mechanic didnt want to undergo such a project...

BUT IM GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH MY BP!!
              (breathe in, breathe out)
              AND I WILL MAKE IT FAST
              (in, out)
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will marry tyra banks and buy a ferrrrrarrrrrii and have my protege's body put on it (talk about a sleeper).

ok that last one was a bit too much, but it;d be cool!
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                Right now, there are only two 1st gens I know of that can break 140mph. Turbo1g's GTX powered 92 LX and my GTR powered 91 LX with a 626 5th gear. I'm sure there are other ones on this board, but without major N/A work, a bottle or forced induction, it's near impossible. Even a 1st gen LX with it's 128hp has a hard time gettin that high.

Oh and Jon, don't sweat it, you'll be haulin ass as soon as spring rolls around. It's defintely worth the wait.

Adam
                1991 Protege GTR
                #1739 of 2500
                Well i could of done the swap this summer but i decided to pay some bills off and get myself stable :-). i might do it this winter in my garage if i can get another car. but realistically its prob gonna be spring time when i can work out every possible problem i might run into. Jon93lx

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                  Well i could of done the swap this summer but i decided to pay some bills off and get myself stable :-). i might do it this winter in my garage if i can get another car. but realistically its prob gonna be spring time when i can work out every possible problem i might run into. Jon93lx
                  I'm no mechanic, but if you want a helping hand I'll be free.
                  '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
                    I'm no mechanic, but if you want a helping hand I'll be free.
                    Awesome as of now we have 5 people from the board that wanna help me lol. not including braden that is gonna fly over in the summer to tune it :-)

Comment

The GTX and/or GTR motor swap into a 1st gen is cake compared to the 2nd. The wiring is one problem but getting it to start is another. Engines start off the crank as opposed to the distributor. Also the gtx/gtr ecu doesn't work with everything in the vehicle, have to go with a standalone like a Haltech. Even then your car will not pass smog. 96+ they don't do a tailpipe sniff but rather hook up a line to your OBD2 sensor. with the gtx/gtr/haltech your sensor is rendered usless and gets no signal. no signal no pass.

The BP swap is much easier than the JDM swap.
                      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

yes, but does it get the poonanny?
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

fortunately i have to don't rely on my ride for that.
                          Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                          FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

im drunk. really drunk. and im so happy! im at that point twehre your just happy. i would hug everyone what is here right now. WHO WANTS A HJUG!!!

and i want to wasy that i love boobies. i was so many of hem tonigt that i dujn think i can ever again say that i habent seen boobikes. i think i hit someone with a pintata stick. hehe condoms were int he little horcse opinyata, and chiacklets. God blesas the fine people at G U I N E S S.

160 mphr WWWOOOO!!
                            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                              You cant trick the fuel cutoff.
                              Yes but it can be removed if you have your ecu chipped.

My friend did it in his GSR integra, and we were riding behind a Turbo'd Tramns Am doing 145ish.

Bless those V8s and the drag they can reduce.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lol, cuz theyre so goddam big.
                                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X