No announcement yet.

B16 integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to call Brian out on that one. I know you are entitled to your opinion, but dont be an ass to Brian, I dont think you want to know what hes got planned for this summer...
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

WHo called him out???
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

STUPID HONDA's
        bpt323 did.
        BP-05 Turbo-Sold
        2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

lol, I think he was playing. I think most of us here like hondas, I mean **** I know of 6 that own hondas...
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

anyways brian, hes a child, he meant nothing by it.

What plans?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's cool. Plans for the summer; get the B16 to 200whp. Toda cams, cam gears, valvesprings, retainers, 12:1 compression, Hondata tuned, JDM ITR Header, Greddy Cat Back, RC injectors, Skunk2 IM, ITR TB.

Why can't we all just get along like me and Scott's cars...they like to pose together all the time:

See...Mazda's and Honda's can be friends.

Comment

Sweeeeeet...Having a honda guy around would be nice, I could have used you in this thread. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14459

Needless to say asking a question like this is a bit biased in a mazda forum.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Did you do that to the Accord??? That would have been really nice. I don't know why my pics are red x's.....I guess cardomain server is down, again.

Comment

Your pics are working for me...And no I didnt do it to my accord. I think im leaning toward a bpt 323.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well, from what I've heard from Scott, the bpt323 will be a very good choice. After you finish the protege, you should swap the accord.....definately order from HMO. I got my motor from them and it is in excellent condition.

Comment

good to know.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

HAHA i tear honda's apart for fun and laugh at them.... i wasn't meanign to rip on anyone just outloud stating my thoughts....
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i hate honduh's b/c i have yet to see 1 that is worth respect(real car not just a pic) i know they CAN be hella fast but i have yet to see 1 that is not another gay ass typical all show no go ricer...the day i ride in a honda that can beat my parents mini van is the day i will show some respect...i do have respect for thos select few honda owners that make there cars fast....
                            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.