No announcement yet.

B16 integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread was not ment to bash hondas. i respect the people who drive fast hondas, just like any other fast car. i just wanted to know how fast the car would be.
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

sorry... i started it
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
        i hate honduh's b/c i have yet to see 1 that is worth respect(real car not just a pic) i know they CAN be hella fast but i have yet to see 1 that is not another gay ass typical all show no go ricer...the day i ride in a honda that can beat my parents mini van is the day i will show some respect...i do have respect for thos select few honda owners that make there cars fast....
        look at my sig
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

w/ my all motor I have beatened a 99 civic si on street and on the freeway when I downshifted to 3rd I killed him about 1 car until I ran out of 3rd gear and shifted to 4th not too long, he then passed me , a stock b17 GSR on a 91 integra ( he was complaining he was having a bad clutch problem and I believe him because I smoke him pretty bad 1 1/2 cars away), a Prelude Sh w/ i/h/e and no cat I smoked him until I shifted to 4th gear which is 1/4 mile already but when I reached that 4th gear he came up fast. Its like I was stopped on a stop light when he passed me but I still smoked him on a 1/4 mile race and he admitted it.

O yeah this is without my NOS.

Comment

Working...
          X