No announcement yet.

Why ricer girls in Acuras are 2x as bad as regular ricers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess i kinda missed a portion of my input. i ride the ass when i get cut off. scuse me. i got nothing too wrong with being stuck behind a car doing the speed limit... it's when their going like -10, then ill ride em... thats just friggin messed up
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I used to think it was cute to brake check people until I got punched in the face for doing it to someone who was riding my ass during a snowstorm.
      Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
        guess i kinda missed a portion of my input. i ride the ass when i get cut off. scuse me. i got nothing too wrong with being stuck behind a car doing the speed limit... it's when their going like -10, then ill ride em... thats just friggin messed up
        i don't care what the situation is... if you're riding my ass I will slow down to under the speed limit... and if you continue to ride my ass I will slam on the brakes. If you rear end somebody it's your fault... doesn't matter if they were brake checking you or not you are responsible for having enough time to stop safely regardless of what the person in front of you does.

Originally posted by Hadoken
        I used to think it was cute to brake check people until I got punched in the face for doing it to someone who was riding my ass during a snowstorm.
        That's why I keep a 3' Craftsman breaker-bar behind the passenger seat It's hard for somebody to throw a punch when you break their collar bone
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
          That's why I keep a 3' Craftsman breaker-bar behind the passenger seat It's hard for somebody to throw a punch when you break their collar bone
          I didn't even know the person was following me I just pulled into my destination like 50 feet down the road and .2 seconds after opening the door and starting to get out :WHAM: I get knocked back into the car.
          Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

i don't care what the situation is... if you're riding my ass I will slow down to under the speed limit... and if you continue to ride my ass I will slam on the brakes. If you rear end somebody it's your fault... doesn't matter if they were brake checking you or not you are responsible for having enough time to stop safely regardless of what the person in front of you does.

Martial arts are a better solution. I prefer Tae Kwon Do, it's more into the "beat the other guy up" category than most.

A breaker bar might end up killing them... and murder trials can be expensive. In the long run it's cheaper to shell out the dough for some classes.
            ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
              Martial arts are a better solution. I prefer Tae Kwon Do, it's more into the "beat the other guy up" category than most.

A breaker bar might end up killing them... and murder trials can be expensive. In the long run it's cheaper to shell out the dough for some classes.
              self defense is not murder.

someone approaches you with the intent of harming you, and they get fu*ked up..... guess whos fault it is. Its why I have a machette in the back of my 323.... I drive through rougher parts of dallas from time to time and lets just call it insurance.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

F*ck that ****. That's why I'm always pack'n my five seven. One look at that thing and they know I mean business. Plus with 20 rounds in the clip Ray Charles couldn't miss.
                www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer4u
                  F*ck that ****. That's why I'm always pack'n my five seven. One look at that thing and they know I mean business. Plus with 20 rounds in the clip Ray Charles couldn't miss.
                  lol, I am studying for my CHL as we speak...

Comment

i need to get a fart can and change my car over to automatic.

...after i get my v-tec badges
                    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

If you rear end somebody it's your fault... doesn't matter if they were brake checking you or not you are responsible for having enough time to stop safely regardless of what the person in front of you does.
                      intentionally causing an accident is illegal.
                      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT
                        Proving it was intentional is the problem......"Oops a dog ran in front of me."

EDIT: Not saying i condone that ****........there's plenty of asshole drivers out there and its not your place to correct them. If what they did was so bad...call the cops otherwise just get over it.
                        Last edited by mikeflys1; 06-13-2005, 03:31 PM.
                        '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

correct, but if they had been follwing the law and NOT TAILGATING then there would not have been an accident. All the person infront has to do is claim they saw a squirrel or something, and they hit the brakes.

idk about other states, but in TX if you hit someone in the rear, you are automatically at fault. It is the person (behind you) responsibilty to watch the car infront of them and not follow to closely.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeflys1
                            Proving it was intentional is the problem......"Oops a dog ran in front of me."

EDIT: Not saying i condone that ****........there's plenty of asshole drivers out there and its not your place to correct them. If what they did was so bad...call the cops otherwise just get over it.
                            yeah... still as much of an asshole thing to do as tailgating though.

i'm running washer squirters up through my spoiler to surprise the ****heads behind me (especially at traffic lights on hills) :p:

d323- who the **** brakes for a squirrel? lol
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

People who vote the green party.
                              www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

i'm running washer squirters up through my spoiler to surprise the ****heads behind me (especially at traffic lights on hills) :p:

damn... thats a good idea... mind if i give it a go aswell... haha.

and the squirrle thing is hilarious.... i actually did it today.... didn't wanna dirt up my tires..
                                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
                                X