Why ricer girls in Acuras are 2x as bad as regular ricers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomicEGT
    yeah... still as much of an asshole thing to do as tailgating though.

i'm running washer squirters up through my spoiler to surprise the ****heads behind me (especially at traffic lights on hills) :p:

d323- who the **** brakes for a squirrel? lol

lol my gf's car was like that when the nozzle broke....lots of fun. And i brake for squirrels and such....call me a puss or whatever i just dont like hitting ****.
    lol
    '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

The only animals I brake for are the ones that may cause body damage is I hit them... otherwise I just center and hope they duck

I'm not gonna lie, if you're tailgating me I will slam on the brakes with the intent of you pissing your pants trying not to hit me. If they do hit me then oh well... new bumper for me and their insurance goes up because I was avoiding a opossum or something.
      I try very hard to be a good driver, I use my turn signals, I don't speed more than 5-9mph over the posted limits, I always drive the exact speed limit in school zones, I don't tailgate, my only real vice is taking exit/entrance ramps a little faster than I should but I don't do that if there's any traffic.
      Screw martial arts, i'm keeping my breaker bar 'till I get a gun... I won't kill an a$$hole for tailgating me but if they try and retaliate because I brake-checked them I will **** them up.
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
        The only animals I brake for are the ones that may cause body damage is I hit them... otherwise I just center and hope they duck

I'm not gonna lie, if you're tailgating me I will slam on the brakes with the intent of you pissing your pants trying not to hit me. If they do hit me then oh well... new bumper for me and their insurance goes up because I was avoiding a opossum or something.
        I try very hard to be a good driver, I use my turn signals, I don't speed more than 5-9mph over the posted limits, I always drive the exact speed limit in school zones, I don't tailgate, my only real vice is taking exit/entrance ramps a little faster than I should but I don't do that if there's any traffic.
        Screw martial arts, i'm keeping my breaker bar 'till I get a gun... I won't kill an a$$hole for tailgating me but if they try and retaliate because I brake-checked them I will **** them up.
        exactly how I feel.
        well put.

oh and its not that I slam the brakes, but I do slow to avoid them so I dont have to clean anything off the 323. Oh and most things cant duck under my car..... darryl's lower tie bar makes sure of that:
        Attached Files
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i never brake check people... out of respect for the people because i know that ive been in their situation, ive wanted to go 10 over and been stuck behind someone doing the speed limit. its one of those "he who is without agressive driving slameth on the first brake pedal" - the bible... i could sware i read that somewhere in there...

i will do everything upto that though... from slowing down, ill even go out of my way OCCATIONALLY to stay infront of the person and piss them off more. and now that my car is turbo'd i can keep nearly anything behind me that would be challanging me. but i feel endangering lives for something that ive had a problem with is not right. i never tailgate... any time i follow close im looking around at everything, way up the road for any animals, kids or cars that might make the car infront of me slow. infact i put my brakes on before the guy infront of me 90% of the time... i know this logic doesnt always work though so dont think i think that i am invinsible.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

what the hell happened to this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by rck2drums
              what the hell happened to this forum?

Comment

"I prefer Tae Kwon Do, it's more into the "beat the other guy up" category than most."

lol@taekwondo there are mcdojo's everywhere...you never see a taekwondo guy winning in mma... it's always muay thai, bjj, csw, judo, wrestling, the mixtures of martial arts that work... you never see flashy high kicks winning fights, my fist will break your jaw before your kick lands anywhere, if i do throw a kick it's a low leg kick to take your knee and drop your ass...taekwondo is a worthless art...any B level fighter can run through those guys all day... tkd and tma is all talk...very rarely do you find good tkd fighters, unless they trained the real stuff in korea...
                anyway, I'm not trying to cause controversy or attack another member on here, but I feel as though I should state the facts... put a muay thai guy against a tkd guy and 99% of the time the muay thai guy will crush the tkd guy real fast...

Comment

Originally posted by dreamcastninja
                  "I prefer Tae Kwon Do, it's more into the "beat the other guy up" category than most."

lol@taekwondo there are mcdojo's everywhere...you never see a taekwondo guy winning in mma... it's always muay thai, bjj, csw, judo, wrestling, the mixtures of martial arts that work... you never see flashy high kicks winning fights, my fist will break your jaw before your kick lands anywhere, if i do throw a kick it's a low leg kick to take your knee and drop your ass...taekwondo is a worthless art...any B level fighter can run through those guys all day... tkd and tma is all talk...very rarely do you find good tkd fighters, unless they trained the real stuff in korea...
                  anyway, I'm not trying to cause controversy or attack another member on here, but I feel as though I should state the facts... put a muay thai guy against a tkd guy and 99% of the time the muay thai guy will crush the tkd guy real fast...

...sigh

Comment

Why ricer girls in Acuras are NOT 2x as bad as regular ricers

Why ricer girls in Acuras are NOT 2x as bad as regular ricers :D
                    Attached Files

Comment

mmm, skanks.
                      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT
                        mmm, skanks.

**SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Ooh wow. Love it , Love it, Love it. So I guess 41 posts later GotBoost has given us the true answer we have all been seeking for under this tread. Well I guess technically they are not in the Acuras but they look hot as hell out.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                            Why ricer girls in Acuras are NOT 2x as bad as regular ricers :D
                            20 bucks says they came out of the cabrolet back there... not the honduh they are sitting on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
                              20 bucks says they came out of the cabrolet back there... not the honduh they are sitting on.
                              And they get freaky deaky for weed?!
                              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
                                The one in the middle owns the Acura.

Comment

Working...
                                X