This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b-potent
    dont give me that ****, i'm a grown ass man. **** happens and everyone knows that. Wow your real slick since you've gotten away with 50 or more offenses. Your the last person i wanna hear somethin from, your always trying to start somethin, specifically in my threads. Go drive your daddy's corvette.
    wow d00d chill out, he was just saying drive stupid and your going to get cought, how can you sit there and say in that race against the bmw that isnt driving like a complete moron ? and i quote " couldnt stop so i tried to get into his lane ahead of him, but when i did he was at my rear fender and i had to brake and correct the other way. We got sideways but i took control and only my wheels hit the bottom of the concrete side barrier." i mean wow, there is a 3rd fast and the furious movie comming out, why dont u go try 2 be on that

Comment

I wasnt driving like a moron, i know how to drive my car, but **** happens and it wasnt even my fault so dont talk what you dont know. Fast and furious has nothing to do with this you dumbass, i cant believe you said that garbage. Your just another fag who has nothing to add to the thread, go work on your car instead of trying to criticize someones misfortune......

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

thread closed before anyone starts flinging poo.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
        X