No announcement yet.

Another ****ing sentra!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the VR4, is a bad ass car. Its basically a Talon TSI or Eclipse GSX, with another body on it. Same exact engine and almost exact same drivetrain. I don't think they are true sleepers tho, they look kinda mean just bein stock. They arent as sweet as a sleeper as a Protege, with GT-R motor and AWD would be thats for sure.
    Eat ****.

Comment

true but if u had a gtr motor swap every1 would know
      i is dumb

Comment

you could spend less time here and more time making money at your job to buy parts that would make your car go fastAR.
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

how would everyone know?? Unless u went an told people
          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
            you could spend less time here and more time making money at your job to buy parts that would make your car go fastAR.
            they wont let me work overtime...
            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
              they wont let me work overtime...
              then get another job, or...

and here's the biggie...

stop whining
              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
              -93 MR2, 129 ES
              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Honestly, now one is gonna know if you have a GTR unless you tell them and if they aren't into Protege's, they won't have any idea what you are talking about. Hell, even if you pop the hood, it looks factory.

Old motor (LX):

New motor (GTR):

See, to the unsuspecting, they are basically the same.

Adam
                1991 Protege GTR
                #1739 of 2500

Disclaimer: The "Protege GTR" is a custom car. Mazda never made this vehicle.
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

There's a modded galant VR4 up here, sounds really mean and looks stock. The BOV on that thing is heaven. The guy never even gets on it as far as I've seen. A responsible driver with a modded car? What?
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
                    then get another job, or...

and here's the biggie...

stop whining
                    Im not whining at all...just wanting to make my car beat the sentras in my area. Just another goal for me I guess. Plus the economy sucks and no one is hiring right now.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                      Honestly, now one is gonna know if you have a GTR unless you tell them and if they aren't into Protege's, they won't have any idea what you are talking about. Hell, even if you pop the hood, it looks factory.
                      i guess u could pull it off but u will need to hide the fmic behind some mesh or somthing then u have to hide ur guages then never pop the hood that would be the ultimate sleeper
                      i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro

Old motor (LX):

New motor (GTR):

See, to the unsuspecting, they are basically the same.

Adam
                        1991 Protege GTR
                        #1739 of 2500

Disclaimer: The "Protege GTR" is a custom car. Mazda never made this vehicle.
                        Everything looks unsuspecting except for the "turbo" written on the intake mani.
                        -Robert
                        '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

but most ppl will follow the intake tubing right down to the turbo because thats just wut ppl do before they race u
                          i is dumb

Comment

Ive never popped my hood before a race.

"hes got enough nos in here to blow himself up" Vin Diesel, F7F, skr33t rac3r's hero!
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              Ive never popped my hood before a race.

"hes got enough nos in here to blow himself up" Vin Diesel, F7F, skr33t rac3r's hero!

i was on the highway when i went to pass one of these SE-Rs and he took off, i was like dammit i hate that, had 4 people in it too, my original pick for a car was an 90-94 sentra but went for the sexy pro
                              No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

those early 90's ones always get me. too many in this area are boosted. now there is an 02 vspec at my job and we raced in the warehouse parking lot. I spanked him 6 ways from sunday, but he admittedly can't drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X