No announcement yet.

Another ****ing sentra!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i borrow your engine for about 3 days adam?

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
      can i borrow your engine for about 3 days adam?
      the new SE-R SPEC-V's are pretty quick. Not a lot of NA work for one of those to beat a stock one of me.
      -Nim
      -----------------------------
      2002 Acura RSX Type S
      Arctic Blue Pearl
      OEM Body Skirts
      OEM Spoiler
      OEM Fogs
      Golden Logos
      Acura Interior Titanium Trim
      Window Visors
      Last But Not Least....
      Trunk Tray and Cargo Net!!!
      ---
      Modz: Yes
      ---
      NEW: Stage 2 Clutch!

Comment

my buddy has a 2003 (might be 2002) SE-R spec-v.. 175 under the hood... 'nuff power to smoke my ass any day...
        6spd, as well... doesn't handle as well as a pro and is hella small inside... but still a nice power hungry car.
        I'll race in on the 1/4 come summer and get back to you all with stats (probably with tears dripping down my face)

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

carry a spike strip in your trunk and throw it in front of his car.
          SHIFT_****aprotege
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ok i gotta say this cause my friend just got a new sentra se-r
            its not a 2.0 its a 2.5 liter
            se-r spec v has only 10 more hp and the price difference between a new spec v and a new se-r is 200 dollars
            and the se-r is much faster than our cars and is a competitor for the mazdaspeed and thats without a turbo, but the only thing i dont like about em is they dont look like sports or even sporty cars
            and as far as handling goes our cars are still better but not by too much
            amazing car for the price
            just thought id say that cus i love his car as much as mine

Comment

An older SE-R was what I was looking for at first, the famous SR20DE.
              There hard to come by in my price range, many also have 5th gear pop out
              1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
              Plus new
              1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Read more magazines. The Sentra SE-R always comes out near the bottom in any comparison test. Most of the comments are "not well sorted out", "the total is less than the sum of all the parts", etc. It's a dated design getting long in the tooth. And a beam axle in the back? C'mon Nissan, jump into the 1990's already.
                2002.5 DX Sedan, Garnet Red Mica, PIAA Headlights, Racing Beat MP3 springs, Tokico HP struts, Injen CAI, MSP axle-back exhaust, MSP S.T. brace, Mod-o-fied AWR 19MM rear bar, AWR end-links F/R, 16x7 alloys w/Paradas(street), 15x6 Miata OEM alloys w/Falken Azenis(Solo II STS), personalized plates "VTC FREE"
                I remember the days of racing when the the Drivers were Fat and the Tires were Skinny.

Comment

The CONS of those old school SE-R's is the difficulty of finding engine blocks. I heard there is an Infinity small sedan that has the same block.

Anyway, finding a burned, deteriorated old engine block from an SE-R (so to make it easy) is as difficult as finding the rear lower wing of the first generation Mazda 323 hatchback.

That was one of the reason I did not want that car.

Comment

i too love the older SeR's like nissans protege as u can say. Seeing that the Sr20De motors are the best motor tha nissan has made, along with there VQ motors. i have seen alot of SEr;s boosted locally also. And the Infinity G20 is a car that i still want, it is the same as the Ser, just in 4 door trim and more luxury, and looks better to me. a nd has the old faithfull Sr20de motor. The last year they made the G20 was 99 i believe....beaiful cars.

Comment

Working...
                    X