• Time
  • Show
Clear All

think about your question!
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

sorry im slow
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

ok a rematch...
        maybe this weekend but im not sure here's some mod he got and here's wut i got.

GSR> fuel pressure regulator ( adjustable), short shifter,

323> 15x6.5 rota grid w/ 205/50 falken azenis, rx7 vaf (finally got it installed), adv. timing to 12 deg., bp intake pipe, 02 sensor was placed on the bottom to read all 4 cylinder.

hopefully with these i would be able to hang on his door atleast. but we'll see. O yeah b4 i forget. the 323 felt slower w/ the big wheel that i got. plus it gain almost 40 lbs on all four wheels. just from swithching to 15" and azenis tires.

i'll let u guys know wuts up! late........

Comment

just bought a msd coil blaster ss for better spark on low and high rpm. hopefully this **** helps.

Comment

hey i'm curious to know what are your shifting points because i have a friend with a 4door lx motor with intake headers exhuast and some porting who can keep up if not maybe even beat gsr's **** he spanks civic si's like nothing even the hatchbacks with the b16a motor, you should def be able to beat him your best bet is to get a good length on him that way when his 3rd gear hits(which is very long and strongest gear since vtec kicks) he will catch but the things with the gsr's is after 3rd they die out, i raced a 96 gsr with my v6 motor and i spanked his ass by a good 3 cars if not more good luck man, and one thing that will help would be some minor porting and a nice flowing exhaust
            92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by UrBaNsTyLe55
              when his 3rd gear hits(which is very long and strongest gear since vtec kicks)
              I thought vtec hits in all gears. Isn't it based off of RPMs?

Comment

i dunno not a honda fan i jus know that there third gear is the longest gear on the bseries motor and is a monster, couple of my friends have them and that third gears is for ever
                92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

vtec opens up in higher rpm's
                  1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

vtec is controlled by a soleniod that physically pushes a the cam over to a more agressive cut.

The soleniod pushes the cam over when the motor reaches a predetermined rpm. Many honda owners chip their ecus to have vtec kick in at lower rpms for that extra edge. You can even wire up a vtec controller and lower the rpm limit down to 2250 or so. Thats about the lowest I have seen vtec at but I guess you could run it at just above idle..?

Comment

eheh, 2250 is as low as ive seen too.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

how vtec works
                        Japanese automaker Honda is best known for their VTEC system. Almost all of their newer vehicles are equipped with VTEC engines. But what does it actually do and how does it maximize engine performance?
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think the B16 and H22 and B18 vtech kicks in at 5 grand...

if you can beat a honda in 1st and 2nd and get a good nose on him by 3rd your good..
                          there 3rd gear is crazy..
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

furrrrul

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hey i whooped up a gsr by 3 or 4cars, hehehe V6 power baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have a few gallons of SUNOCO 116 spare for the GSR, oh, I forgot is for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. JEJEJE!

Comment

Working...
                                X