No announcement yet.

What size wheel :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these rims will fot the tires i allready have, and as i said, just something to do me for this summer. until i make up my mind to put some real money into this car or get myself a P5

Comment

Originally posted by Gino
      As far as "heavier" wheels, check out the weight of your stock wheel and shop for an alloy that's lighter--they're out there. The tire weight will take care of itself.
      I did a forum search and tried a google search on the average weight of stock steel wheels but could not find anything.

Anyone know the approximate weight of 14" or 15" steel wheels?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Roocer
        I did a forum search and tried a google search on the average weight of stock steel wheels but could not find anything.

Anyone know the approximate weight of 14" or 15" steel wheels?

Thanks!
        14X6 Miata steel wheels weigh in at 18lbs...my 16X6.5 Miata wheels are 15lbs, and the 15X6 '99 Miata wheels are 13.1lbs(IIRC), for comparison. 14X6 '94-'95 wheels, the "hollow spoke" weigh in at 10.2lbs. The Protege LX 14X5.5s should weigh 13ish lbs.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
          14X6 Miata steel wheels weigh in at 18lbs...my 16X6.5 Miata wheels are 15lbs, and the 15X6 '99 Miata wheels are 13.1lbs(IIRC), for comparison. 14X6 '94-'95 wheels, the "hollow spoke" weigh in at 10.2lbs. The Protege LX 14X5.5s should weigh 13ish lbs.
          Thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X