No announcement yet.

Photoshopped a set of wheels on my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gonna be a long time before I can afford nice aftermarket wheels and good tires...

Comment

Just my .02, are the wheels wide enough to get 215's mounted? If they are it might be worth it

Comment

I don't know. Where do I check? Whom do I ask?

Comment

dude you can go to www.tirerack.com and check out decent wheel/ tire packages for $700 dollars
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

$700 is too much for me bro, that would be my dad's money and I don't feel like raping his wallet like that. He's already paying $1500 a month for my school. Up to $300 for a set of used rims and decent tires is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
              Hey duders,
              The pic in jnorion's signature...

... caught my attention and I looked at his wheels (stock but nice!) and I noticed that they're 4 lug wheels. w00t. I immediately started looking for a "donor" car and found this:

Then I fired up PS and did this:

What do you guys think?.

I like the wheels, and I like how they look on my car. Since I've wanted aftermarket wheels for a long time, but haven't had the money, I think it's gonna be a step in the right direction if I put those on my car. Moreover, I'm hoping to find a set for CHEAP (much cheaper than other non-OEM wheels).

Opinions?
              i read your last post wrong so disregard my $700 dollar comment....you cant beat those wheels for 300 so if you can, I would do it...they look good, i guess im just used to seeing everyone getting 17's and 18's
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Wow, I missed this post for a while... they look nice on your car, but just a couple of things for you to think about. Those wheels only come in 15's, and come stock with 195's on them. It would be very tough to fit 215's on them, but you could probably manage 205's without too much trouble. If you buy them used though, it will be 195's... which still handle really nicely, especially if your car's lowered (I have 10 months of personal experience).

Comment

i felt left out so i to fired up the ps.....lol
                  Attached Files

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                    Is it just me or do most of the photshopped cars in here end up orange at one point or another?

Comment

usually...
                      orange is a pretty catchy colour... grabs your attention cuz it's LOUD

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                      RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                        OMG, but that doesn't look like my car!!!
                        I say NICE!!! (or rice, I don't care, I like it!)

I don't know about permanently painting it that way, but if I could have it like that for a week to try it out, it'd be nice.

Comment

205s. . . what kinda sidewall are we lookin at?

use that if you're not sure

Comment

I can't remember what the stock tire size is, and I don't feel like going down to the car. Do you remember?

Comment

i would guess 185/65/14 if you have alloys, thats what mine are, goto tires.com and just plug in your car info they'll give you the size

Comment

oh crap, I forgot about tirerack.com
                                they also give you the stock tire sizes...

Original Equipment 175/70-13
                                Original Equipment Optional 185/65-14

Mine are 14", so...

That tire size calculator is for what actually? Matching the overall diameter of the tires so the speedometer readings are correct, right?
                                Last edited by Intruder; 04-08-2004, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X