X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdaspeedemon
    we need more votes for turpro his cars is sweet

Thats what I was thinking.
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

This is a tight one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
        This is a tight one.
        yeah, more like deja vu for me
        '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
        '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Damn Bax...what happened dude, rammed by a boat ? Attacked by a telephone pole ? What next, new body or repair what ya got ?
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
            This is a tight one.
            I was going to make a your mom joke but I decided not to.

Comment

turpro doesn't want to win till his car is done
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                turpro doesn't want to win till his car is done
                At least till I can finally get my bumper on.

That's cool if I don't win cause there's plenty of rides that deserve it more than mine but thanks to everyone who voted for me.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

This is crazy.....did I mention my car is stock? I only have cut springs and miata rims

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                    This is crazy.....did I mention my car is stock? I only have cut springs and miata rims

You've got a lot of 323 lovers voting for you.
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
                      You've got a lot of 323 lovers voting for you.
                      That's what I was going to say.

Well tjay I nominated and voted for ya. So you can blame me. Lol. If my car was a 323 you wouldn't stand a chance. Lol. Jk.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

im dissapointed Tjay, you cut ur springs? that G-hetto
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                          im dissapointed Tjay, you cut ur springs? that G-hetto
                          Sorry to disappoint you homie but its been like that ever since I got the old 323. I got the coilovers sitting in my room right now tho

Comment

slacker! get to it

Comment

Bax posted a week or two ago on another thread....

Originally posted by Meltdownsky
                              Damn Bax...what happened dude, rammed by a boat ? Attacked by a telephone pole ? What next, new body or repair what ya got ?
                              It really sucked to have something happen to you car like that. As I recall it was hit there on the street and another car was creemed worse than his.

I believe I the person likes his/her car enough to care for it and put it on here for all to see, its a winner. All of us have our favorite colors or certain style ect. I'm proud to be in the club of proud owners. After owning this car,
                              I don't see cars the same as before, I mostly owned trucks.

My attitude now is, If I don't need the truck, I drive my pro., its much more economical overall and easier to park. It Hauls Ass Too!! Zoom Zoom!
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the nomination and the votes.
                                Congratulations to all the nominees, your rides are very clean (unlike mine).

I have decided to buy a silver 97 MX-3 to drop the motor in. I just have to do my last offer as I type these words and if I have a deal, by the end of the week I'll have it.
                                The gtr motor will be swapped in a month or two in order to have the omp 5-puck clutch (order from italy that needs 2 weeks to arrive) and the sachs pressure plate.
                                We'll wire the emanage blue that I got before summer and the wideband to the harness too. Depending on the money I'll have, maybe a phantom grip lsd , 5th gear swap from the f tranny and a monstrous fmic..
                                Last edited by Bax; 09-30-2006, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X