This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esmacmil
    everybodys here for the same reason, modding and repairing their mazdas.
    That's why you're here right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
      shhh....i've paid my dues! lol

btw - im here because im bored at work - week and a half left at this job and i've pretty much checked out

Comment

some really nice cars up there, and its awesome that more people are starting to vote because i remember the past few there were only like 25 ppl who voted and now theres more. Maybe one day we'll see triple digits! My vote went to 92prolx, that thing is so clean and so low with the right suspension, NOT cut springs haha. Peace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
          Owned

B-potent what suspension is he running?
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

last day to vote for anyone that wants to.

yeah, to vote, not to complain...........
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Vote me dammit...
              I'll get 30 cents for every vote from microsoft because I have a child with a third hand on it's back, and with a habbit to scratch his @$$ till it bleeds...

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                last day to vote for anyone that wants to.

yeah, to vote, not to complain...........
                Let's complain more! JK. All the nominees are winners IMO because all of the cars are sweet in their own way, except for Bax's which might need some work You're getting another car right Bax?

Comment

yes I am.... :D:D:D:D My car was never in good shape. I gave up all plans on fixing the chassis because it was very abused... So I was planning on changing it... The crash only made this change happen faster...

Comment

Originally posted by Bax
                    yes I am.... :D:D:D:D My car was never in good shape. I gave up all plans on fixing the chassis because it was very abused... So I was planning on changing it... The crash only made this change happen faster...
                    don't worry - we only cared about your engine anyway at least it was a rear-ender!

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                      what suspension is he running?
                      He's got coilovers with the lower perches cut off of his struts like me.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil
                        would winning rotm make you sleep better at night? i doubt it...get over it - everybodys here for the same reason, modding and repairing their mazdas.
                        Lord knows I've gotten the best sleep throughout September. I thought it was my new chiropractic pillow, but come to think of it, I bought that at the same time I won ROTM. Thank you ROTM, you're a life saver!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Lord knows I've gotten the best sleep throughout September. I thought it was my new chiropractic pillow, but come to think of it, I bought that at the same time I won ROTM. Thank you ROTM, you're a life saver!
                          Will you pass that chiropractic pillow to me? i need some goodnight sleep for the entire month
                          '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                          '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Working...
                          X