Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clubprotege's 1st National Central Mazda Meet (6/15-6/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ity bump
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

postwhore
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

If you set a date, I'll be more inclined to finish and bring my F2T/GTR hybrid. June 15-17. Any objections to the second weekend in June?

Or should I give up because few are willing to commit? We need a new thread, with a name list of those who are committed to a date.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Craig is right.

The general consensus is June.

So someone pick a specific weekend in June, the second weekend sound good?

...............Now for a location............

Comment

indeed second wekend is good, or the third
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

i think we should have it in harrisburg, pa. but thats just my two cents
              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
              -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
              -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                i think we should have it in harrisburg, pa. but thats just my two cents
                That's not far enough west to make it fair for the west coasters.

So now that we have the date established, how about a place? Kentucky? WI? Kansas?

Comment

Not to bust a meet, but WI seems like a good place, plus the WI guys get a meet without driving too far (buncha whiners )

Kansas is central...but after looking at pictures, fields of grass kinda bore me. Kentucky seems scary, I hear there's mountain men who stalk you on the backroads and won't die in house fire/explosion. (what a terrible movie...)
                  No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                    Not to bust a meet, but WI seems like a good place, plus the WI guys get a meet without driving too far (buncha whiners )

Kansas is central...but after looking at pictures, fields of grass kinda bore me. Kentucky seems scary, I hear there's mountain men who stalk you on the backroads and won't die in house fire/explosion. (what a terrible movie...)
                    WI sounds fine to me. We just have to make it as far away from any members in WI as possible.

Comment

haha, well make up your mind where you want it to be

Comment

I've got it!

On the Kentucky River across from the banks of Nonesuch, Ky. on Mercer County side, there is a nearly new Campground and no one ever hears of anyone ever visitin there from WI.

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                        WI sounds fine to me. We just have to make it as far away from any members in WI as possible.
                        Wth ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah right !!!

Dood, the movie Deliverance was filmed in Nothern Georgia, it wuz a Kentuckian that got ridden like an animal.

David

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by almightybmw

Last edited by riverrunnernky; 02-25-2007, 11:45 PM.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

Nonesuch.... wow, that's tiny. I say we go with ks, since david seems to be the only one in the US center with ideas of places.

The mountain men movie I was thinking of was Wrong Turn. I think it was actually in TN. I don't know... KS isn't that bad, there's water, there's roads. I'm just trying to get people to care. Since no one seems to have a good idea as to where to go except their literal backyard, lets rock to KS.
                          Last edited by almighty4wd; 02-25-2007, 04:13 AM. Reason: because I care!

Comment

Ha HA .....

Ah man, I don't care too much either, where it is, I just wanna go.

I wanna meet us peoples of like minded.

Did you find Nonesuch, Ky. ??

It's in Lower West Woodford County, and southwest of Lexington, not much in Nonesuch, Ky. !!

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                            Nonesuch.... wow, that's tiny. I say we go with ks, since david seems to be the only one in the US center with ideas of places.

The mountain men movie I was thinking of was Wrong Turn. I think it was actually in TN. I don't know... KS isn't that bad, there's water, there's roads. I'm just trying to get people to care. Since no one seems to have a good idea as to where to go except their literal backyard, lets rock to KS.
                            David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

I could check and see if we could use the covered parking garage at my work they would probably allow it if we didn't trash the lot. The top side can hold around 60 cars and is 3 stories off the ground and if it rains we can park on the first 2 levels. Would that work if I can swing it?

Just bring your air mattress and sleeping bag and you'd be set. You could show up after 7pm on Friday and leave by 6am Monday morning and no, I don't work at a mall!

Later
                              Last edited by Suzuka323; 02-25-2007, 07:42 PM.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

That's fine with me Matt. Would we be able to drink?

And where is everyone going to stay?

Comment

Working...
                                X