Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clubprotege's 1st National Central Mazda Meet (6/15-6/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah sept. gives me a chance to find another BG if i don't take this 3rd gen scort i might get my hands on.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

^ im all for finding another BG myself don't really mind about when it is tho
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hmm...september is like...when school starts up again...i dunno that far ahead, but i can pretty confidently say that the car will be done by then lol
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

summer is best. vacations, no school, less stuff going on overall.

lets pick a spot, and pick a date, and plan on it.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
            summer is best. vacations, no school, less stuff going on overall.

lets pick a spot, and pick a date, and plan on it.
            yes! but first we need the main organizer... maybe the organizer of clubprotege, he would make a great one... plan on dates so we all could get our stuff together....

Comment

the main thing to keep in mind when organizing something like this is that you're not going to pick a date that pleases EVERYBODY. however, the sooner you pick that date, the more chance people will be free. longer you wait, less you'll have.

Comment

^^
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

¿que?

d'oh....hows that stupid!?
                  Last edited by EricM; 02-01-2007, 09:45 AM.

Comment

me and ryann can make it in sept. also

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
                      hmm...september is like...when school starts up again...
                      oh **** i forgot about that, no go for sept. for me now! now late august right before school starts up would be good. take a few days off between working full time and starting school.

93' 5spd DX
                      R.I.P

Comment

If we go for Ohioish area, its upto 1000 for most of the east/mid east. That's not that bad really. It around 1700 for me in MT. I would guess most of the west coasters (ha! that sounds funny) would not want to drive over 2000 miles to a meet, when there are just as many in cali.

We have to decide, is this going to be a mostly east or west coast meet? Its just too hard to gather everybody. Either way, us in the mountains have to drive about the same, unless its a WA place.

How about around kansas? It's 1200-1700 for the edge states. That way everyone gets to drive for 20+ hours!
                        Who's with me? eh? anybody?

seriously though, I don't care. As long as I can get time off from work and can take my car (whichever is running), lets just do it.
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

no not ohio...why ohio?? if you want ohio go there march 10th.

i think KS,OK or TX are IMO the best ones to do it and well as always Alabama is up for grabs or mississippi
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Hey, I live in KC and the best place to have a meet would be the Chiefs stadium(Arrowhead), the parking lot is F'n huge and there's plenty of room, we could even make it an all Mazda event if someone were to say give all the area dealers flyers to hand out. If someone has cones we could setup a track as many clubs meet there and AutoX in the lot, I could look into it for you as I would totally be for it and if we wait until Summer I might have my car fixed and ready to display!

Let me know what you guys want to do and I'll see what I CAN do!

Later,
                            MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

not too bad of an idea suzuka

Comment

yeah, i like the sound of that.

keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X