Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Annual National ClubProtege Meet Pictures!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I was'nt able to meet any of you guy's. I did see some sweet rides, FMIC and swaps. Maybe next year.

Comment

I'll be there next year for sure!!! hopefully with a new BG.....

93' 5spd DX
      R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
        The caption to this one should be " no officer, being the "post whore" has nothing to do with exchanging money for sex.....well most of the time it doesn't"
        lol actually it should be "look at jo trying to tell the cop that theres no vodka in his OJ, its JUST FRIGGIN ORANGE JUICE WITH ICE!!!!!"

nice pics andy - i'll get mine up tomorrow.
        Last edited by EricM; 06-17-2007, 10:46 PM.

Comment

haha god the older scruffier lookin one was a complete and total dick on a power trip!!! grr he didn't even believe me that i paid to get in same with jho lol!
          My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
          New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
          91' Miata - SOLD
          93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
          Mods: Protege:
          Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
          Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
          Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
          Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
          sigpic

Comment

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
            ---prakash

Comment

i have 48.8MB of pictures & yet to decide how to best post them up.
              Right now im absolutely beat & tired of clicking the mouse to resize all of the pictures (which is done). Tommorow will be a Picturer perfect day.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Awesome pics guys, and Jho is that an intercooler I spy? Is the GTR motor in?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                  i was wondering that myself....
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by protégébob View Post
                    I'll be there next year for sure!!!
                    Same here.

X3 on the ic. Last time I talked to you you said its going to be a while for the engine to go in......maybe the external stuff went on......or he's pulling a chris and perpetrating lol. Great shots guys. I'll be there for sure next year to crash it. WOOT!!!!!!
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                      Right now im absolutely beat & tired of clicking the mouse to resize all of the pictures (which is done). Tommorow will be a Picturer perfect day.
                      well bud... you wished me a safe trip home an hour after i last woke up... i haven't been able to find time to sleep since i left wisconsin.. work was hell!!!

i'm passing the F out!!
                      miss my '93 LX at every corner
                      photo album
                      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                        Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                        i was wondering that myself....
                        Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        Same here.

X3 on the ic. Last time I talked to you you said its going to be a while for the engine to go in......maybe the external stuff went on......or he's pulling a chris and perpetrating lol. Great shots guys. I'll be there for sure next year to crash it. WOOT!!!!!!
                        guess i'll answer for him....its the griffin radiator that he was up until 5 am the night before (2 hours of sleep before a 20 hour drive lol) installing. the temp needle was about 1/3 up the whole way. no cooling issues at 90+ mph for hours and hours.

Comment

Originally posted by EricM View Post
                          guess i'll answer for him....its the griffin radiator that he was up until 5 am the night before (2 hours of sleep before a 20 hour drive lol) installing. the temp needle was about 1/3 up the whole way. no cooling issues at 90+ mph for hours and hours.
                          That makes sence now.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

alright, here goes my pics. i didn't get a whole lot of meet pics, ryans got all of those, but i do have some scenery and random shots that i'll post up with dialogue.

leaving MY driveway, 1.5 hours away from meeting Jo in Albany....gonna be a LONG night.

First Gas stop: 4:40 AM. Still in NY. By this time, i've driven close to 100% of the NYS Thruway. Damn NY is HUGE!!!

Took us all night, but we're finally in our 2nd state out of 6. A long night followed by an even longer day. This is about 5:45 AM.

Nice sunrise shot from the same rest area in PA.

About 7:30 AM, we did a 180 turning into a gas station. Didn't mean to, but it woke us up pretty nicely.

Same gas station. The hourly "clean the bugs off the windshield" act.

Slacked off and didn't take many pictures through Ohio/Indiana (because theres absolutely NOTHING there). Got some of the EL train in Chicago.

Wow - thought it would never come. An actual SIGN to Wisconsin!!!!!! We must be getting somewhere!!!!

Home of the....

...Chicago White Sox. (Go Yankees!!!)

Sears Tower I.

Sears Tower II.

I thought we'd never make it...

Kinda dark, but our cabin. There was a parking spot meant for a BG next to it (mainly because thats probably one of the only cars that could fit in it)

So Devils Lake is close to "The Dells". After receiving many bull**** answers about what the dells actually are, seeing duck boats go down the road, and the thousands of tourists flocking there....we decided to investigate for ourselves and find out what they actually are. We climbed down a bridge and found these:

Comment

Oh yeah....the rest of "The Dells" is a cheesy tourist attraction:
                              (keep in mind these pictures are only from about 5 miles of road....thats a lot of cheese)

Yeah we rode the go-karts. I totally pwned you until you spun me on the last corner of the last lap. I slowed down for some contact at the end and look where it got me.

Super Street Dodge Neon with metallic racing stripe. Wait...is that aluminum foil?!?!?! Ohhhhh, he's got gauges!!!!

He laughed when he saw us snapping pictures of him....

Yeah....in the northeast, our traffic lights are vertical...

Special shout out to Christine: The Blackjack dealer that kept busting up my 18s, 19s, and 20s with better hands. I will get you back, if its the last thing I do....

Meet Day #1: Before we headed over to Andy's (Martiniac) place.

Meet Day #2: Pavillion looking out into the lake.

Same.

Looking out to the right, at the lake.

Looking out to the left, at the lake.

More lake. Overcast/drizzly in the morning....you can see how nice it got in the afternoon.

More Lake.

Comment

Ryan's got better shots....but heres some lineups:

Whats up, Sarge?

Camera Whore.

About a mile from the Lake, on the way back to our cabin.

Signage.

The Indiana Fuzz decided to get us for 88 in a 70. We saw him turn around, slowed down to 70, then sped back up....he followed us for 10 miles before he threw on the lights.

Back in the Teggy....trying to get a passing shot of Jo as he heads back to the Mass Pike. Tough cuz its kinda dark out.

Last edited by EricM; 06-18-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X