Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Annual National ClubProtege Meet Pictures!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jho: your car looks hawt with with the black hood, id say paint the bumpers and keep the hood black.

keep the pics commin guys
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
      jho: your car looks hawt with with the black hood, id say paint the bumpers and keep the hood black.
      Thanks Shawn.

My car isn't even close to being done. I was right in the middle of something when I brought it to the meet, so it didn't look that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
        Thanks Shawn.

My car isn't even close to being done. I was right in the middle of something when I brought it to the meet, so it didn't look that great.
        your ride has a lot of mods that i envy!! to me it looked hawt!! a true car guy's ride is never done! i'm glad the idea that your car 'wasn't even close to being done' didn't stop you from making the trip. the meet would not have been the same without the east coast influence!! i can't wait for next year!!
        miss my '93 LX at every corner
        photo album
        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
          your ride has a lot of mods that i envy!! to me it looked hawt!! a true car guy's ride is never done! i'm glad the idea that your car 'wasn't even close to being done' didn't stop you from making the trip. the meet would not have been the same without the east coast influence!! i can't wait for next year!!
          Thanks Andy, you're alright.

Your car was clean too man. Some wheels and a drop, and you're right on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
            Thanks Andy, you're alright.

Your car was clean too man. Some wheels and a drop, and you're right on your way.
            my suspension is pretty close to done... i'm not sure that i'm going to drop it any further.. the back does sit a little high and may need to come down an inch.. i'll have to see when i get some wheels on her.

brakes are next... followed by front and rear bumper covers, a grill / headlight swap... and then a full engine / drivetrain build. hopefully i will be able to complete all this before the next meet. small things like hood vents, short shifter, etc. will get in where they fit in. i love working on this car so i'm sure i will have a lot of activity to post in the months to come.
            miss my '93 LX at every corner
            photo album
            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Regaurdless if your car is close to being done or not your car is super hott jo. I'm luvin the bug eyed 94 front end.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

oh and for the record... her name is lina not lena

i only have a couple of pics but as soon as i can get them off my camera and into work i'll post them
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I tried tim
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

s'ok you aren't the only one that got it wrong
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

bump for more pics - i know more than 4 of us took them!!!

Comment

indeed, eric did you post all of your pictures?
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

i posted the ones that didnt come out blurry...like i said i got mostly scenery pics...mostly from the dells/baraboo area.

lots of shaky ones from when we were driving.

Comment

most of mine are from my phone so they won't be too great

and ryan i wasn't giving you a hard time about the name.. just correcting for future refference is all
                            In the Garage
                            Black 93 MX-3 GS
                            Bp powered
                            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

no worries, Its served to memory, & least the temporary side i may ask for a reminder next time we'll see.

what was your name again tim?

Comment

I know someone caught me in the lake as i was throwing a frisbee, don't remember whom that was but im sure they have other nifty pictures as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X