X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northfolk Campground
    In: Rough River Lake:

June 20th-22nd, 2008
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

And there we have it people!

Start planning now.

It's looking like an 18 hour, 1067 mile trip for me.

Comment

sorry for the long trip Jho.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Damn. you guys just gave me a 3-4 hr trip. Oh well. As long as I have a bunch of ppl rollin on 15s I'm golden
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

only 1067? I have you beat by 600 miles. only the west coasters could beat me in distance. anything under 20 hours is a one shot no stop drive for me.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

9 hour trip for me thats alot of healthy boosting

Comment

12 hrs for me ... w00t, i was planning on like 15 hah

Comment

197 mi – about 3 hours 33 mins
                  yay its closer to me than nashville at least
                  Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                  Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Can Hardly wait for the next meet...

So sorry for the delay people, I had a bad experience at one of he parks I stayed at on Labor Day Weekend, so I chose us not to meet there and opted for a Federally funded recreational area over the former once privately owned park of Country Singer/Writer Ronnie Milsap, his manager stole him blind on that project, it went bankrupt.

North Fork Camp Recreation area is the Approved location for this year and I'm proud to have had the part to assist this group in finding a suitable location. I predict it not to suck at all.

My Goal is a 99% of all that turn out will be happy with the North Fork of the Rough River Lake.

This area is rich in culture and good solid Southern Hospitality. I hope even some from beyond the Mighty Mississippi will join us. Just anyone that's a CP enthusiast or at least doesn't suck, please come to our meet and bring lots of chics. If you are a choad and bring Chicks, you wil be flogged out of the park by me and your Chicks will be cooked and consumed by brother and sister members. You can however bring both and be spared the flogging!

David
                    Ky

Big foot @ Summit Truck Fest.jpg

Originally posted by Jho
                    Meh, by then I'll have forgotten about how long it took to get to WI, haha.

18 hours if I'm nice.......so it should take a few less.

It took 20 to get to WI, and 16 to get home. I did get a speeding ticket on the way home, but come to find out, you pay them, and they go away. So no harm done. Looks like I'll be on it the whole way.
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

^ awesome picture david!!! glad to have ya back giving us input

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                        Meh, by then I'll have forgotten about how long it took to get to WI, haha.

18 hours if I'm nice.......so it should take a few less.

It took 20 to get to WI, and 16 to get home. I did get a speeding ticket on the way home, but come to find out, you pay them, and they go away. So no harm done. Looks like I'll be on it the whole way.
                        Little trick for getting no points. Mail your ticket and payment in the mail. When you do, add 5 dollars to the total of the ticket(ex. 83 dollar ticket send 88). This way they have to send you a refund check for 5 dollars. At this point the records show the case still open and can't post it on your record till its closed. Idk if this works in all states but my bud here did it 2 years ago and has received 5 $5 checks and just trashed them lol. Still nothing has shown up on his record. So no points and no insurance increases for 5 bux
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          Interesting......

This is in state ticket advice though, right?

Because out of state tickets don't go against your record in the state you hold a driver's license in.
                          I've never had an out of state ticket so idk if it goes on your licence. Good thinking. Have you checked your record lately to see if its on there?

David, my friend that did it was a co-worker. He got the ticket by the friendly ohio state troopers(you know how "nice" they are) when he was working at this company. 63 in a 55. His ticket was 83 bux. I told him about the whole rumor of doing this trick and he said he would try it because what's the worse that could happen? It was his only ticket he'd have on his licence anyways. He got the ticket 2+ years ago and I asked him 2 weeks ago if it ever showed up yet. He said no. They've sent him 3 or 4 different checks for 5 bux. I guess they think after so much time that the check never got to ya idk. Lol but it worked for him. I've been fortunate not to have any tickets to try this for myself.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

hey

what about California! its very nice here

Comment

yes it is nice out there.. already been out 3 times this summer... it's only fair your cali people come out here once now
                              In the Garage
                              Black 93 MX-3 GS
                              Bp powered
                              GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                              MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                                what about California! its very nice here
                                I've never gotten a chance to see it yet.

I encourage you to organize west coast meet. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X