No announcement yet.

Club Protege's Second National Annual Meet Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Second Annual Meet as scheduled was a good time the location was top notch. Weather was good, bugs were few, camp was immaculate, shower houses were as clean as they could be.

I would recommend this camp for another meet, or at least a camp maintained by the Army Corps of Engineers.
    $17.00 a night and check out is 4pm.

Those that did not come missed a great time. Hopefully photos will be up by weekend.

I did have Beer, and no one even knew I had it, but us.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

please post pictures david... im really sad this years meet did not go as planned
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

As were a lot of us I am sure Ryan I was all prepared to go! Oh well there is always next year! Or maybe later still! Hopefully by then I might have the turbo car running!
        1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
        Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
        R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

gas actualy went below $4. And should continue to drop until thanksgiving. Unless idont know we have another war to start or something.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
            gas actualy went below $4. And should continue to drop until thanksgiving. Unless idont know we have another war to start or something.
            It was 3.89 this morning for regular unleaded and now after I got off work it's 4.12
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Below is a link to my Photos

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              please post pictures david... im really sad this years meet did not go as planned
              http://good-times.webshots.com/slide...y7z9fF8ukZ82Rr
              Attached Files
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

great slideshow david..... its tempting to say try again next year in the same location
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

considering I'm still living next year, I'd be down
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                    ...you sir are wrong. gas climed again to like 4.30 over here, to set another sexy record for screwing people in the buttholes
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                      great slideshow david..... its tempting to say try again next year in the same location
                      Sorry it took so long to get them up.

Photo Bucket was crapping me out 3 hours and still not what I wanted, my friend Jeff of Ky Hikers club suggested I use the web shots, I did and it went well.

I may opt to buy a digital camera since my 35mm is limited to 24 exposures a roll of film, and my cam phone photos suck until I enhance them by PC.

Not so sure if my camera can be retro fitted to digital,
                      Cannon EOS rebel ???

Honestly, I had a good vacation this meet, it was not the fun time I had with you guys last year Ryan, I missed the gathering, the meet ain't squat without us the members there having fun and raggin one another over stuff we posted over the last year.

The only thing that sucked was that we were not together this year,
                      I'd rather taken a blow to the nuts than had missed camp/meet with you guys.

All CP members I met last year I believe are of class people.

I believe we have a super group of people of many walks of life.

CP has a good thing going, there is no reason I can see not to carry on with site/club as it was when it began.

This ain't the Alamo, there is no fight, however I'm in until I'm booted in so doing my part to see us keep the passion alive on whatever budget we may have by which we function.

And please people, Go Vote in the November election...the fuel issues have got to change we the people, must not be tread upon this way.

Something is foul and it's stinch is from Washington...it's time we got pissed off enough and raised some hell to Washinton.

I have and I will continue to be an azzWhole in Washington's face from Ky.

CP has many Members, the numers talk, so does peaceful demonstrations on the streets of Washington.

This is not exactly off topic as many here have said, "the fuel is a factor if I come to the Meet". For some it was, others may have lived 25 minutes away and no show??
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Yes Alex it has...

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
                        ...you sir are wrong. gas climed again to like 4.30 over here, to set another sexy record for screwing people in the buttholes

Regular at my normal station is $4.26 a gal.

Going down?? When and where?? Be real people, this is our country, how the f... is this any different that the tea tax that caused the Bostonians to rebel, ie, the Boston Tea party incident.

If all trucks in America would, not operate for one day, (CDL Required) Washington would scream!! Things would change.
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

wrong eh?
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                          Originally posted by HopelessCow
                          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

pwned
                            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                            |.....Overnight....................| ||
                            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

that's the cheapest one, i don't even go by that one, it never crossed 4 over here. it did go from 3.80 to 3.90 in a matter of literally minutes, the 93oct. is well above 4 and rising tho. and diesel is not even worth talking about
                              Originally posted by 90prtege
                              have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                              Originally posted by Turpro
                              Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                              CRZbrussian: that sux
                              CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                              CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

I concur to the diesel issue!

that's the cheapest one, i don't even go by that one, it never crossed 4 over here. it did go from 3.80 to 3.90 in a matter of literally minutes, the 93oct. is well above 4 and rising tho. and diesel is not even worth talking about
                                oil people can lick foot!
                                David
                                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                                X