Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i told the wife about this... yesterday i squeezed out of her what she was thinking of getting me for my b-day (this comming monday) and she said "tickets to the corksport thing" haha i told her maybe i wasnt clear what exactly it was
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

either way its the same drive for me, thats what google maps said... would rather corksport, might be able to pick up some stuff for my pro
      sigpic
      96 protege dx - gone :'(
      94 Mustang Gt - Became one with a deer
      02 dodge 1500 - CAI, random aftermarket exhaust
      95 protege dx - now derivable, my new project

Originally posted by firelizard
      I'm going to go take a bath in $10 bills after my mom makes me a PB&J.
      Me: just wondering if that was a 2500 and if it was a diesel
      Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel
      Class mate 2: no way, that truck was way to big to be a 1 ton...

Comment

iff corksport ill def go.

Comment

Im in for a CS/Portland/Vancouver meet. Let me know the details.
          Mazda
          1988 Black 323 GT
          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Well a couple of my local friends are not 100% comitted yet and if there not going to drive then im going to tow my car up to the meet. I just dont want any problems with my car and it would cost the same to pull it with my truck since I dont have to use 91 octane. But my car will be drivable cause I plan on driving it from Tillamook to CS and where ever else we stop at along the way.
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I'm down if it's at CS

Comment

Yea im still down to come out there. I need to sell some parts so I can have some gas money. Cause I might trailer my car out there, it will be running by then its that im on a new turbo system and I dont want any problems during the summer heat. And it probably need a better tune cause im running 460cc injectors and Apex-i Afc II controller.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

if it's at cs i'll definitely be there.
                  sigpic

Comment

i think a place needs to be decided on pretty quick, we have a date, but the meetings going to be in 2.5-3 months need to know if i can get the time off work to go.
                    sigpic

Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel

Comment

Ya we need a location, someone ask Corksport!

Comment

why doesn't anyone call up corksport???? tell them you want to have a meet @ their place on given date
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

how about we delte 3 pages of crap and update this thread?

im still trying to figure out if a date has been set.

NEUMAN

Comment

i deleted some misc crap that wasn't important out of the thread. you peeps really really need to decide on an official time & place. has anyone contacted corksport?
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

When: Third weekend in June (June 20-22nd 2008)(set your calendars!)
                              Where: Meet at corksport then cruise to Tillamook to my cousins restarunt.

And I believe Jason already said that it was cool for us to meet up there. Ill call them to make sure its cool. Either way the restarunt is a for sure location.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

so do we still need to contact corksport? i can do that tomorrow if someone still needs to do it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X