New member Newzealnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member Newzealnd

hi every body, I stumbled on this thread while looking for the various steering knuckles and calipers that can be readily adapted and fitted to my car.
    Car 1990 Ford laser TX3i, NZ new assembled in Japan,I have owned it for near 14 years but loned it to my Ex Wife who was in a bind, for 10 years, good or silly, grey in colour and showing its age, painter is arranged for the future. The power plant is the 1840 DOHC and drives very well despite lowish compression on two cylinders, a failed PCV valve years ago contributed to fairly high oil consumption.
    Im not going to go and find another inlet camshaft way but have been talking to the owner of a cam shop for a regrind of In and Exh.

welcome!! have any pictures?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

20200307_154217.jpg

Comment

This is my baby in the man cave. I will take proper photos with a camera and post from my desk top, me my phone and tablet have a hate relation ship

Comment

Welcome!
          1990 Protege 4WD
          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
          ├┼┤
          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

New Zealanders are some crazy car guys. Nice Laser.
            1993 Mercury Tracer, KLDE VItara build swap, Compound turbos, 12 injectors, 2 wastegates, 2 Megasquirts, 2 axles, 2 everything, why not

2nd Compounded KL in the world

Comment

Working...
            X