• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... and I thought I was a nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
      Wow... and I thought I was a nerd.
      oh you are ... I am just wondering what happens if this car remains as a concept... that domain will be forsale shortly I'd bet.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Some cool pics in this thread:

-------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          oh you are ... I am just wondering what happens if this car remains as a concept... that domain will be forsale shortly I'd bet.
          Ha, I didn't even think about that... somebody had to pay for that. How much does it cost for bandwidth, storage space, a domain name, and the BBS software?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
            Ha, I didn't even think about that... somebody had to pay for that. How much does it cost for bandwidth, storage space, a domain name, and the BBS software?
            Lease the software is the most expensive part... Not a bad setup for just being thrown together though.

Comment

how about a video? kinda cool some of the things. but its not an rx-7 if it isn't rotary.

proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

That 'bonus' door is awesome! However, I don't like much of the interior at all.
                '91 LX
                '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

that thing is going to be pimp... I want one already.

Comment

yeah the bonus door is pretty pimp, and i'd like to see what kinda space is behind the passenger with it being moved forward, like can a 6 footer like me sit back there and be comfortable with a 6 footer sitting in front? the seats look like they can fold down as well which is also interesting considering sometimes you just need to haul something larger than what will fit behind the seats...like a t.v.
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

oh and if y'all didn't know about this one, I think i like fords better.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                        oh and if y'all didn't know about this one, I think i like fords better.

http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/...eflex_concept/

something about it is just tooo sci-fi

I duno, maybe its me.

Comment

the front lights. thats about the only thing i can think of.

Comment

Working...
                          X