No announcement yet.

Mazdaspeed Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember someone on here or the other board running without one and they just totally fuked their engine... not too safe for your **** to just suddenly go out...
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
      I remember someone on here or the other board running without one and they just totally fuked their engine... not too safe for your **** to just suddenly go out...
      High boost levels + no intercooler = detonation = engine bye bye
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

unless you're running toluene or something else cool like that...
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by charles
          [H]uge FMICs are a bit over-rated... You don't need one for a nicely tuned low-boost low-lag factory car.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
            wow, let's completely forget about the GTX FACTORY manifold

how many times do we have to say the miata RWD manifolds WON'T WORK?

THINK

wow and say it again....how could i forget about the gtx manifold ....but i mean if clearance issues are the only reason WHY it doesnt work i dont think thats a big problem not for me that is.. i have also heard that the 1.6turbo manifold was useless on proteges, but what do u know i meet a guy 3 weeks ago with one on his turbo protege, with a small adapter plate he fabricated. Could u please kindly show me to the FACTORY GTX MANIFOLDS ?? I just want to see what is in the way of the RWD manny not working... It bolts up yes, its pointed upwards yes, it probrably wont clear the hood yes, the radiator/radiator fan will get in the way yes, those can be solved easily..is there soemthing im missing? I am a man of action i want to see if there isnt any proof of it not clearing than i guees i will be the first to take the chance...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
              wow, let's completely forget about the GTX FACTORY manifold

how many times do we have to say the miata RWD manifolds WON'T WORK?

THINK
              PacMan Says:
              ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

Yea, that prolly took longer than it would have just to type out "Who gives a ****, asshole"..... anyway, have fun with the impending flame....
                ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

i think the man was just pointing out that not only does the gtx manifold fit, we also have the gtr. thats two factory manifolds that bolt up. why even bother with this tiny ass turbo manifold?

Comment

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!thats ****ing sick!!!!

Comment

b/c i have come across 2 miata manifolds.....locally for under 100$..those BPT manifolds aren that easy to come by...

Comment

Working...
                      X