No announcement yet.

Introducing my 323 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks damn good. Any changes being done to the rims???

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
      NIce work man.

Originally posted by Ghase View Post
      She looks damn good. Any changes being done to the rims???

Thank you both. I would luv a set of 16" XXR wheels or maybe a set of white evo 3 15" OZ wheels to install, but for now I'm gonna spray the rims for now.

Comment

Hey CP members I'm currently dealing with a blown head gasket issue with my engine. I will be taking on my megasquirt installation as soon as i receive delivery of a set of evo 560cc injectors, I also have a Holset WH1C turbo awaiting installation as well.

I will be putting up my bpt spares for sale once I'm done with my megasquirt installation and sort out my vendor status. Between this month end and the middle of August i will have the following item for sale.

BPT OEM engine management system and spares.

BPT items.
        BPT GTX ecu's (3) one is missing the cover
        BPT Y code airflow meters (3)
        BPT 360cc injectors
        BPT distributors (2) (one missing the distributor cap)
        BPT 4 wire tps
        BPT knock sensor
        BPT manifolds (2) one modified with home made t2 flange to suit t25 or t28 turbo.
        BPT elbow & downpipe

Here are some pix of some of the bpt items I have.
        From left to right: 1. BP S code vaf & ecu, 2. bpt Y code vaf & ecu, 3. bpt Y code & ecu & bp ecu wireloom.

VAF: From left to right: 1. BP S code vaf, 2. bpt Y code vaf, 3. bpt Y code vaf.

ECU's: GTX BPT ecu labelings cannot be viewed clearly because some of the lettering was rubbed off. Here is a link that will help to identify a genuine GTX BP26 ecu. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...u-verification

BPT BP26

BPT BP26

BPT BP26 & BPT Y code vaf connected to the BP engine loom.

BPT exhaust manifold with back housing & elbow.

After I sort out my vendor status I will do a for sale thread with label pix.
        Last edited by mazkam; 07-09-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Small update.

The engine was idling rough prior to getting the spray job. The suspected parts @ the time were the plug wires or blown head gasket. The plug wires are good so the next step was to pull the engine to inspect the head gasket. After taking off the bpt head I notice that some small amount of oil had settled on top of piston 2 (leaking valve seal), inspected the head gasket and found out that the head gasket was ok, so I inspected the head to see if anything looked out of place. Upon inspection of the head I found that one of the exhaust valve on cylinder 2 was slightly open when the other exhaust valve were closed & after inspecting the HLA I notice that some of them are either hard to compress or not compressing @ all, so the HLA will require cleaning.

After speaking with my friends this is the route I will be taking. Replace the bpt head with the port & polish bg head with bpt turbo cams installed, replace the piston rings, valve seals and rod bearings and do the Toyota gearbox box conversion.

The reason for doing the Toy box conversion now instead of building the block with forged internals is that the current G series gearbox WILL NOT last long with whp figures exceeding 220 whp. My friend BG GTX sedan race car with port and polish bpt head, bolt on upgrades of front mount intercooler, custom exh manifold, custom intake manifold, t3/t4 turbocharger, upgrade fuel system & a DTA EMS made 300+ whp on the stock bpt internals, so getting power out of the bpt motor isn't the issue, putting the 300+ whp to the ground without breaking the gearbox is. I'm gonna work with what the stock bpt block can handle for now and do the forged internal build @ a later date.

I already own the 4agze box, so I need the following Toyota & Mazda parts.

Toyota drivetrain parts: Axles, shifter with shifter cables & 4 cylinder clutch disc & adaptor plate.

Mazda BG parts: Hubs, spindles, wheel bearings & ball joints.

This next setup will be dealing with the upgrade of the following.

Drivetrain: Toy box conversion
          Standalone EMS: Megasquirt installation
          Ignition upgrade: Toy COP conversion & 36 - 1 trigger wheel
          Fuel system upgrade: 560cc injector & Walbro intank fuel pump.
          Force induction: Holset turbocharger

I have all the part to complete everything from the above list except for the additional required parts for the Toy box conversion. So I'm currently seeking some of those parts.

Comment

Working...
          X