No announcement yet.

DeeAOne's BF KLDE Swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be picking at minor things cuz the car is sick, but damn dude you need a new steering wheel

Comment

I say get the body done while you can lol, never know when you'll be hurtin for cash.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Nothing less than a side shot of the car with new wheels is acceptable @ this time, any other angle can follow after. What is your suspension setup with those wheels?

Comment

New wheels then new paint then big hp. You already kick alot of ass so why not finish the styling
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleezer1533 View Post
            Not to be picking at minor things cuz the car is sick, but damn dude you need a new steering wheel
            I have one. Been waiting on my new hub to get here so I can install it. NRG takes forever. Lol
            Originally posted by mazkam View Post
            Nothing less than a side shot of the car with new wheels is acceptable @ this time, any other angle can follow after. What is your suspension setup with those wheels?
            dropzone springs on Kyb gr2 struts.

I think I just might go with the paint. You guys are too convincing. Lol

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Don't listen to them !! A steering wheel and paint doesn't make it faster or handle better Certainly seems to be going alright in the vids. Nicely tucked in wheels you've got there.

Comment

Paint it dude. You'll feel better about the car if it looks nicer, I know I'm always happier to get in my car when it's freshly washed and waxed looking all shiny.

I think the car would look great with a little bit of pearl in it too.
                sigpic
                1992 Familia GT-X
                1988 323 GTX
                2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Man I would love to do a klze swap in my sedan cuz that looks sick as F***
                  I'm a balla on a budget

Comment

+1 On the Pearl White. GTs look sexy in that color.

Comment

I say paint im in the same process im goin with the magnetic grey metallic on my gt its on the new toyota's i like it.

Comment

Well I've already decided that if it gets painted its going to be Seabreeze Green Mica off the newer protege. Ever since I first saw that color on Jason's protege I've been in love with it.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Those colour rims will look really nice with the Seabreeze Green Mica. No side pix of the car with the new wheels as yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                            Those colour rims will look really nice with the Seabreeze Green Mica. No side pix of the car with the new wheels as yet?

Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                            "Who Dey"

Comment

Thanks for the link bomdoutscort.

Comment

Wow sweetness.. Sounds so sexy. Congrats on the work so far- she's looking beautiful how she is in many ways.
                                Project "Underdog" on Cardomain
                                239bmxican on
                                BP wagon build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X