Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palehawaiian View Post
    Well i guess it was maybe not as simple as you had hoped for. lol
    Its not that i found it too hard, i just didn't have the patience to do it considering all the other fabrication i've had to do and still have to do, so i just chose the simpler route to keep things moving along

Once i got a flywheel and clutch and finish patching the frame rail, i shouldbe able toleave the engine in place and not have to take it back out (hopefully)

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I just made a deal tonight for a running 94' probe Gt 5 speed for $150 it has a fairly new centreforce clutch too

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Good stuff sir. This car is coming together nicely. Your cuts for that frame rail look really clean, what did you use to cut it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
          Good stuff sir. This car is coming together nicely. Your cuts for that frame rail look really clean, what did you use to cut it?
          Thanks Logan, and for the cuts i used a grinder with a cut-off disc i use them all the time at work so i've had lots of practice

Comment

probe gt, 5-speed, '94, $150: WIN!!!!

Comment

sweet deal man!!!! if the factory springs are any good i can help you make some of that $150 back haha.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                sweet deal man!!!! if the factory springs are any good i can help you make some of that $150 back haha.
                As soon as i get the car to my house i will be posting an ad for parting it out to hopefully make my money back and then some to help pay for the megasquirt i plan on buying for my swap

Comment

Well the deal didn't go as planned, the guy upped the price on me, pissed me off but still a good deal so i bit my lip and well... here it is, ready to be stripped lol

Comment

Your only keeping the trans? That car looks pretty nice. How much for the engine wiring harness and ecu, and do you have any way to get it to spring ohiostiva :-) And when is spring ohiostiva meet?

Comment

Who said anything about me only wantin the tranny lol i need the harness ecu dist starter flywheel clutch and a few other things but everything else will be up for grabs

Comment

For some reason I read a previous post completely wrong I guess :-P

Comment

sick man!!! sucks when people screw with you, but i'm sure you still got it for dirt cheap!
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                            sick man!!! sucks when people screw with you, but i'm sure you still got it for dirt cheap!
                            a 7 year old memphis amp (probably worth $2-300 still) plus $200, i'd say it was an alright deal and i think i can make my money back, if not, oh well lol

Comment

thats pretty cool. i kinda cant believe i went faster than u in a heavier car and u had the better head swap

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty323 View Post
                                thats pretty cool. i kinda cant believe i went faster than u in a heavier car and u had the better head swap
                                If your talking about the B6T, the guy who originally built my car did the head swap, and he ran a 13.3 with the stock head on it still, My B6T was completely stock

Comment

Working...
                                X