No announcement yet.

_Shocker's_ 1988 Ford Festiva B6T Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it would just sit like this it would just barely clear but it literally sits on the rail.

And yes I'm gonna need some touch up paint It's just collateral damage

So here's what I'm thinking...

On the front tranny mount im going to drill ou the existing 2 bolts that connect to the crossmember, weld a shim to the underside of the mount, which will in turn lift the front of the tranny and motor, and finally throw some new longer bolts through the modified mount.
    _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

looking good man..i seen that engine some where b4 lol...hey remember if ur not going to be running a standalone u will need recric that BOV. If not u will run mad rich...the idle goes up and down..and will sometimes shut off when ur coming to a light.

Comment

Looks just as good in person! Hope that exhaust works out for you!
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Im RJ the other festy mechanic on this build we should be starting this beast up tm sometime!
          90 LuX 5spd Beach and bass fishing whip all about MPG's heres the thread to it http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249

93 L B6T festy 88k miles on motor all stock

RIP! 10/08-2/24/11 88 LX / B8-ME - cruise control A/C & all the luxurious options New aspire tranny & factory Sunroof (8-16-10) link to it! http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

90 Cherokee 260k all power all working condition strait 6 for life

Comment

nice. Hope everything works out.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
            X