new to me 323gtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RANT!

I get so tired of fixing other peoples screw up's.
    Why would you screw a big lag bolt in to the hatch floor to ground your battery!

END RANT.

Comment

so you drivin this daily yet?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Pretty much. Working out the kink's

Comment

picked this up for cheep, cant decide if i want to put it in the gtx or the dime

Comment

The other day I had 2 buddy's in the car on our way to go do some rc crawling. I punched it while taking a sharp left and herd a strange pop. then inoticed the passenger rear felt real bouncy like i blew a strut.
            So after work today I pulled the cae on the pit and noticed my rear sway bar bracket( I think that is what they are called) had snapped off . Now i get to try and find a new one .YAY! now i know what the squeaking noise was

now the car feels all lose and weird =(

I was also wondering is this a stock front sway bar it looks big to me ?

Last edited by dislexicdime; 02-11-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

my buddy offered me 2000 for my gtx. i am so tempted to take it so i can buy this

Comment

you still got this beasty?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

yah its to fun to drive to sell . I still need to change out the rear rotors.

I have ben focusing all my time on my 510 I am trying to get my 510 driving for the summer then i can work on the gtx

Comment

Working...
                  X