No announcement yet.

Build of my 88' Mazda 323 GT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's clean bro. I'll check if i have a spare turn signal from my bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by 68stang View Post
      That's clean bro. I'll check if i have a spare turn signal from my bumper.
      Man that would be a blessing if you have one, especially a passenger side. I've been working hard on this car and I'm pleased with everyone's response, I say it paid off!!!!! Very happy with the car.

Comment

man thats clean!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Small update: Mileage now is 563 miles and I have a few issues 1). With my distributor oil pick up that's causing a check engine light to stay on 2). Problem with over boosting from the IHI vj14/t-bird hybrid turbo. Don't know if I have a bad actuator or the vj14 back housing is too small???? I also recently installed 8000k HID in the headlights....

Comment

is your wastegate ported?
            I have a b6t disty FS (check the FS section)
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
              is your wastegate ported?
              I have a b6t disty FS (check the FS section)
              Yes it's ported as indicated on the first page, but I think I'm going to have it ported again and installed with a larger flapper. And thanks my distributor is repaired for now...lol

Comment

Ghase, you've inspired someone with those Avid wheels on red BF 323. I came across this on facebook recently.

It's apparent he was sold on them after seeing your pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0341.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	1238253
                Last edited by mazkam; 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

That's looking pretty sweet, glad I inspired someone!!!

Comment

Again I say, beautiful car

'88 Mazda 323 GT
                    '88 Mazda 323 GTX
                    '85 5-Speed Toyota Cressida
                    '88 323 GT
                    '88 323 GTX

Comment

WOW man!
                      Your sedan came out very very well.
                      With this also my subscription.
                      Thanks to Neil Schoeman, I also now know about this neat car.
                      This will definately inspire me to get some things done on my 323.
                      mazda stands by you

Comment

Originally posted by Ghase View Post
                        That's the same thing I was thinking. Then there's Deeone with his v6 powered 323 bf here too.......
                        I've got to get mine back together first! Hopefully soon she will be running again. Man yours is looking awesome. I love it.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                          I've got to get mine back together first! Hopefully soon she will be running again. Man yours is looking awesome. I love it.
                          You've got time. I am still trying to find time to get mine running. Once we all get ours up and running, we need to have atl meet. I haven't seen ftjandra since like 2008, and I am guessing there are more Atlanta members.

Comment

I didn't realize there were that many. We really should. There's a guy on here who's also in Warner Robins with a 86 base hatch with a BPD swap but he doesn't post much. Haven't spoken to him in a while but I see the car around a lot.

Comment

Thanks Man, you should sell me that right side signal light off your bumper...lol

Originally posted by Wildfire0310 View Post
                              You've got time. I am still trying to find time to get mine running. Once we all get ours up and running, we need to have atl meet. I haven't seen ftjandra since like 2008, and I am guessing there are more Atlanta members.
                              Hell we all got time, but a Atlanta meet would be great since there are a few of us down here...

I didn't realize there were that many. We really should. There's a guy on here who's also in Warner Robins with a 86 base hatch with a BPD swap but he doesn't post much. Haven't spoken to him in a while but I see the car around a lot.
                              I'm down.......

Comment

I was lucky enough to find a bumper that was complete. No way I could let it go! lol

Of all places it was at pull a part south off 675. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X