No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe it's the wine talking, or the low pixel count, but are those toyota rims?
    M
    '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
    '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

Comment

Its the wine talking ^
      Those are definately Mazda rims.

Im seriously jelious. I like the five lug setup.
      And please enlighten us as to which front bumper that is. Looks alot nicer then the USDM.
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Protege 5 rims.

Comment

Gimpy323GTX, car looks sharp.

I found out that my wheels have locks I have to figure out how to get them off this weekend while waiting for my clutch hydrolics and intercooler.

Comment

Looks badass. I want a 5 lug conversion . I'd luv to slap the 16" 2004 pro es rims on...the ones that look like the probe/mpv
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

He has the JDM GTAe bumper

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
              1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
              1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
              1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
              1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

I took the evaporator out and cleaned it. It was dirty as all hell. Sat I will have the a/c working in the car. I can't wait since its been raining and everything here and its not nice without a/c

Comment

I feel like an idiot, i didnt realize that was Derricks. Haha, I need to pay attention.
                  Mazda
                  1988 Black 323 GT
                  DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I drove my 88 BF to Super Summit

this past weekend in Akron,Ohio.

It was some fun too.
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Put all of the a/c in the car. Had to take the front mount off till I get the side mount off and get the piping. MY 4 DOOR HAS A/C NOW!!!!!

Comment

That's really COOL!

Originally posted by noshatch View Post
                        Put all of the a/c in the car. Had to take the front mount off till I get the side mount off and get the piping. MY 4 DOOR HAS A/C NOW!!!!!
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

awesome to hear noshatch.

Comment

Sold my GTX to a guy in LA, this past weekend. Sorry to have to let it go, but it makes room for more projects and rebuild my race engine.

-Jon R.

Comment

Autocros... with a Vette club. rwd sucks in turns

Comment

Thanks everyone. An update on the a/c.... I was driving to work yesterday and it was so cold that I could see the air. I was happy till I heard a hissing sound comming from under the hood. I forgot to tighten one of the a/c lines and it was the only line that I didnt replace the o-ring. So I got home from work and fixed it, recharged it and so far so good. My friend is about to get a GTX. I cant wait till he gets it so we can ride together but he is still going to want to drive the 4 door since it used to be his a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X