Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

yeah, those aren't the stock tail lights either, I can almost make out the badge on the right corner, but not quite. it might be a JDM MS version or something, but I dunno.

Comment

About Mazda 6

I did not read the complete thread. Just wanted to point out to go for the Mazda 6 S edition.

I got this friend who has one and he loved the car so much. He sold just because he moved to Nevada and road conditions there were very rough. He traded it for a Chevy Silverado, but still he misses it. Always was bragging about how it handled in the road and the way the engine picked up speed at full throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo
            I did not read the complete thread. Just wanted to point out to go for the Mazda 6 S edition.

I got this friend who has one and he loved the car so much. He sold just because he moved to Nevada and road conditions there were very rough. He traded it for a Chevy Silverado, but still he misses it. Always was bragging about how it handled in the road and the way the engine picked up speed at full throttle.
            read the whole thread next time.

Comment

Working...
            X