We need more 3's in this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good... do it, and post pics.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lol...Will do. Probably this weekend, though. Got too much laziness in me to do it right now. Plus I don't want to deal with smoothing it out right now. lol
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

ARK Exhaust
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19241

ARK Short Shifter
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14791

Simota SRI
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16401

Comment

I love the exhaust! Very shiney. I'll have to check that stuff out when I get some more money.
          04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Alright Donnie, quit whoring it up.
            We've got a 3 HB, Winning Blue and the only mod is window tint. My wife won't let me get near it with a tool, says that's why I have the project LX.
            After seeing that lowered hatch at the Austin meet, I'm having trouble leaving the car stock height.
            Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
            '56 VW Cal Ragtop
            www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

But Donnie is the best at it.

Just take that 3 for a stroll and bring it back lowered. She'll never notice and if she does, say you hit a huge pothole one day and it caused the car to do that. lol ****, I don't know. Tell her you are the man of the house and will do what you want??

Oh, and we need pics stat.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by GrayZoom
                Tell her you are the man of the house and will do what you want??
                As a female, YOU should know what kind of reaction I'll get when I tell her that.
                You don't even know me, and you're trying to get me killed, or at least cut off. geez thanks
                Seriously though, I have a good relationship(so far) with the stealership, and don't wanna mess that up. NTM, warranty, and quality of ride and quality of parts issues. The car is the work/grocery/kid hauler too.
                '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

lol...Some women won't notice.

Well, fortunately for me, all the dealers in my area in my area are also Mazdaspeed dealers and they will install Mazdaspeed parts for the 3 and it will keep its warranty. They've got the suspension, clutch, flywheel, short shifter, and a few other things (cosmetic) that they will install. Has to be done by them to get the warranty, though.

Mine is a work, grocery and dog hauler. I wouldn't lower mine by that much but would like to a little.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Lucky for you, I don't know if the stealership does Mazdaspeed installs, I'm sure they do-but since I don't plan on modding the 3, no big deal. That's what the Protege is for. (What can I bolt onto it next??)
                    Were you at the meet in Austin?
                    '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

No, I didn't make that meet. I think I had something else going on that day. I don't think I could have done what I had planned for that day after driving 6 hours round trip. Too bad Austin isn't closer to Dallas.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I have considered purchasing a 3 and still may...just working on my 00 for now, but for some reason the first gens are catching my eyes! Nice work girl keep up the good work good to see another chic in the game!
                        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Thanks! Have you driven the 3 yet? Awesome car. I prefer the hatch over the sedan. Don't know what it is. I guess I see the hatch as being sportier. Same with the Mazdaspeed Protege in the hatch. Like those better.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I have driven one like yours except in white...loved it! Just have to make a decision on what i really want!I like the hatch as well...
                            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I test drove one the other day and enjoyed it all too much. I want one, but I cant justify owning 3 cars... I should be graduating in a year or so, so I will probably get it as a present for myself.

And yes I wh0re online... cant help it. Just good at doing it.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

You should sell one of your cars and get the 3. Did you test drive the 2.0 or the 2.3? Hatch or sedan?

Yuo damn whore you!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X