We need more 3's in this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3 hatch exactly like yours.

Manumatic though.... I wanted to try a clutch one, but they said they were buried at the back.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Cool.

Too bad they had the 5 speeds in the back. I'll let you test drive mine if you want. It's much better than the manumatic.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

of that I am sure. I'd offer for you to drive my 323, but its pretty beat. Still fun though.

Comment

Test drove a 5 speed 2.3 hatch with stick it was nice.....i still cant make my mind up...they guy at the mazda dealership said i need one and not to worry about a firt gen....lol....what does he know about making my mind up.......and as far as lowering the white one i drove was a little not a lot just enough and it looks good. Dang Whores....lol!!!!!!!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
            Test drove a 5 speed 2.3 hatch with stick it was nice.....i still cant make my mind up...they guy at the mazda dealership said i need one and not to worry about a firt gen....lol....what does he know about making my mind up.......and as far as lowering the white one i drove was a little not a lot just enough and it looks good. Dang Whores....lol!!!!!!!!!
            lol, this from the top poster in the longest thread ever before it was delet0r3d.

Comment

Working...
            X