Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics of my car and the two "mods" I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics the fogs are cool too....i also like the tire/rim combo...keep it up.....
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Why thank you.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by GrayZoom
        Yep. Fogs are stock. Just put 3M yellow fog protection over them.
        Thanks for the link.

Are those 3M protectors made for the fogs or did you have to cut them from a sheet?

Comment

They are made for them. I got them through www.rockblocker.com They may need a little trimming, but mine were good to go.
          04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

very nice.

Lol I see snow in a few pics, so I know those are old...
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              very nice.

Lol I see snow in a few pics, so I know those are old...
              I think those are rocks, not snow.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                I think those are rocks, not snow.
                lol, now that ou mention it..... they do look like rocks.

Sorry was up last nite drinking. I lost nearly all my money in poker so I said **** it and got drunk..... somehow I got all my money back after I did though. Sucks being here at work and ****....

So GrayZoom, when are you coming to a local meet so I can see your car?

Comment

Yeah, those are rocks.

I don't know when I'll be able to make it. I have school Tuesday - Thursday each week.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

ghey... I understand though... school is sucking the life out of me.

Wed nite we have the meet at Twin Peaks off of 121 and 35 that your welcome to come to. Last time it sucked b/c it was only me and Iamgooddy (Chris) there.

Comment

I'm in school until 9:45 on Wednesdays. Doubt I would make it. School in is Frisco.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

gah. I underestand though.

Comment

Car looks great... I love the color and I've always liked yellow fog lights.

Comment

Thanks! I think I will be adding yellow bulbs to make it even more yellow.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

whats next on the mod list after the lights?

Comment

I dunno.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X